HR number

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Does anybody have an hr number where I can speak to actual human, preferably an American
1665190008746.gif

charm299

Why do you need to speak to HR?
I’m on TAW and they keep changing my pay rate to a part time rate before it goes final. My supervisors keep telling them I’m on taw. They keep saying I’m not. Business agent just tells me to file every week and get penalty pay.

542thruNthru

I’m on TAW and they keep changing my pay rate to a part time rate before it goes final. My supervisors keep telling them I’m on taw. They keep saying I’m not. Business agent just tells me to file every week and get penalty pay.
HR isn't going to change anything. What's your job title?

542thruNthru

HR doesn't change paycodes. So I'm confused why your management team is saying call HR. Payroll does that. Also you file enough grievances and the penalty keeps stacking they'll fix the issue real fast lol.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Hr has nothing to do with payroll. The person who does payroll in your center can fix it.

542thruNthru

Nobody at my center is changing it, I saw the emails saying I was not on taw so they changed it.
Your center should be coding you TAW just like they would code you sick, vacation, disability and Work Comp. Even if it was HR, your center management team has better access to them then you ever will. Personally I would continue to file a grievance every week and watch the penalty pay stack up. Each week starts another set of penalties. Trust me when the labor manager keeps paying the penalty the company will move mountains to fix the issue. It will suck that your pay check is short but you'll make more than double on the back end.