Hunting For Hunter

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hunter's delaying tactics did not sit well with the judge.
“For context in ruling on this Motion the Court has reviewed the history of this litigation and finds that the Defendant has been given considerable leniency regarding continuances and delay,” Meyer wrote in a court order issued Tuesday.

“The defendant’s attempts to delay this case are mounting such that one begins to see a pattern of delay,” the judge added later.

Right after that court order was issued, Hunter settled the case.
On Wednesday morning, the attorneys for the Arkansas mother of Hunter’s child, 28-year-old former stripper Lunden Alexis Roberts, alerted the judge that they had settled the case.

Roberts’ lawyers wrote in an email to Independence County Circuit Judge Holly Meyer:

Late last night, after the court entered the order, we reached a global, final settlement of all issues. I am drafting a final order this morning for the Court’s approval. I expect it to bet sent to you later today or tomorrow.

Pending the court’s approval, the settlement will end the nearly one-year legal battle.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Attacking the Biden's as Trump fails and Joe's ascends. So predictable.

Maybe there are a few things going on now that transcend your sick ideology.

cachmeifucan

Joe Biden is going to get shredded by Bernie in the debate. Although it won't matter much because the establishment doesn't want Bernie but I definitely think crazy uncle won't make it to November without having a medical issue that sidelines his nomination and then the super delegates can choose whoever they wanted originally.

oldngray

nowhere special
Joe Biden is going to get shredded by Bernie in the debate. Although it won't matter much because the establishment doesn't want Bernie but I definitely think crazy uncle won't make it to November without having a medical issue that sidelines his nomination and then the super delegates can choose whoever they wanted originally.
DNC will call off the debates and declare Biden the winner.

watdaflock?

I definitely think crazy uncle won't make it to November without having a medical issue that sidelines his nomination and then the super delegates can choose whoever they wanted originally.
Why so?

You believe the POTUS who has to be tricked into eating vegetables is the healthier option? lol...
Screen-Shot-2017-12-17-at-8.28.50-AM.png

Adult Man Has to Be Deceived Into Eating Vegetables

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Most notoriously, he traveled with his father aboard Air Force Two in December 2013 as part of an official visit with Chinese officials. Ten days after their return to Washington, Hunter and his associates partnered with the state-owned Bank of China to formally establish BHR, a new, first-of-its-kind fund aimed at making investments outside China through the newly established Shanghai Free Trade Zone.

But the most troubling aspect of Hunter’s relationship with foreign entities isn’t simply that a politician’s family is getting wealthy. That’s all too common. It’s that his largest partner overseas appears to be the Chinese government, a brutal totalitarian regime fast emerging as America’s major 21st-century adversary. And some of their commercial deals have clear implications for national security.

watdaflock?

healthy diet or not he is clearly outworking not only biden but the media that follows him and struggles to keep up. Most now have several white house correspondents since one can not keep up. Not bad for a 74 year old man who eats junk food
lol outworking. Trump has never worked a day in his life. You sir, are just another delusional trumplican.

Who are you referring to when you say "most now" in the bolded sentence?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
lol outworking. Trump has never worked a day in his life. You sir, are just another delusional trumplican.

Who are you referring to when you say "most now" in the bolded sentence?
Based on your posts you probably hold up a horse as the paradigm of Working Man.
Too bad you were born a century too late.

floridays

Trump has never worked a day in his life
All bsbullf.gif aside, by your definition, when exactly has Obama, Biden, Hillary, Bubba Clinton, Bernie, any Kennedy besides JFK, worked a day in their life?
I am aware Trump came to office with billions.
Obama, Biden, Hillary, Bubba Clinton, Bernie, came with nothing, all are rich, after "public" service.
All of the Kennedy's got their money from Joe papa, initially, and the rest from, "public" service.
JFK was a hero of mine, he does have a work resume.
Are you ok walking through life as an idiot?
It's not cute.