hurt at work

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Are you saying to the OP to only see the UPS related doctor from initial clinic visit?

He’s just saying make sure you do everything through workman comp so you don’t mess up your money
Exactly ^^^

Yes. The OP seemed to be going to the hospital on their own. I just think they shouldn’t receive treatment that they either have to pay for or is gonna mess up the comp process. Listen each state is different. Around here, you go to either the company doctor or your own doctor right from the get go, not back and forth.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I haven't had a post deleted in a while ...

Its gonna be in this thread tho.

Brb
beg5eGPFDT3RAW4fYDHuY_EFn61OQB4dxYl7TO2TP79Q345qMphsbwGveFWoLtbfM8vUDeA

Changed my mind.

Saving it for a different thread.

vvv

Exactly ^^^

Yes. The OP seemed to be going to the hospital on their own. I just think they shouldn’t receive treatment that they either have to pay for or is gonna mess up the comp process. Listen each state is different. Around here, you go to either the company doctor or your own doctor right from the get go, not back and forth.
Gotcha......was gonna say you have the right to see your own doctor of choice. "Company doc" is not gonna steer you in the right direction.

35years

Gravy route
Each State's work comp laws are different. Here you can see a 2nd doctor, but once you go to the same one two times in a row, you have chosen that doctor.

Check with your State's dept of labor.