I am confused how you operate

patrick droogan

I worked christmas...4 check periods...the contract says union dues kick in
5th week...$25.00 per check...UPS with held $150 from 4 th paycheck then issued the $150.00 in 5th paycheck...with held $80.00 and changed w4 to 0 exemptions..talk about slimy...

km3

5th week...$25.00 per check...UPS with held $150 from 4 th paycheck then issued the $150.00 in 5th paycheck...with held $80.00 and changed w4 to 0 exemptions..talk about slimy...

That's UPS for you...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Slimy! Look here punk, our union officials need high salaries and perks to maintain a certian lifestyle! Do you know how much a Country Club membership is around Washington DC? Who's going to pay for that?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Why did you place tags for your name in the thread?

WorknLateHuh

Slimy! Look here punk, our union officials need high salaries and perks to maintain a certian lifestyle! Do you know how much a Country Club membership is around Washington DC? Who's going to pay for that?

Don't forget about their boat payment. That's not gonna pay itself.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

WTF is wrong with you? Did you just wake up from your drug induced stupor or did you finally crawl your weasel ass out from that snowbank the driver dumped you in? It's the middle of February and you are posting about S* that happened almost two months ago. Who gives a hairy turd, you left UPS and are probably WAY better off, move on pal!

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
hoffa.jpg
Inside Union HQ...