I call uncle, our ass is beaten...... I'm for reparations immediately

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Holocaust, too soon.
September 11, 2001, what happened by who?
Who....
Saudi Arabians.....
23orb-articleLarge.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Something about automatic weapons makes people follow orders.
Up to a certain point. There are thousands of true stories where soldiers and civilians have charged a person shooting at them ---either out of bravery, desperation, fear or anger. To have 6 million people march into a gas chamber boggles my mind. No way I'm saying it didn't happen---I just don't understand it. I can only think of one instance where there was an organized revolt at a death camp and that was right at the end of the war when the camp was about to be taken by either the American or Russians (I can't remember which one) and the camp population killed a bunch of guards because they were afraid the Germans would kill them all before help arrived.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Who....
Saudi Arabians.....
View attachment 255041
The 9/11 Commission, July 22, 2004: "It does not appear that any government other than the Taliban financially supported al Qaeda before 9/11, although some governments may have contained al Qaeda sympathizers who turned a blind eye to al Qaeda’s fundraising activities. Saudi Arabia has long been considered the primary source of al Qaeda funding, but we have found no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded the organization."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The 9/11 Commission, July 22, 2004: "It does not appear that any government other than the Taliban financially supported al Qaeda before 9/11, although some governments may have contained al Qaeda sympathizers who turned a blind eye to al Qaeda’s fundraising activities. Saudi Arabia has long been considered the primary source of al Qaeda funding, but we have found no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded the organization."
Ah yes, the report that explained we were attacked as blowback for our own actions in the middle East. A report largely ignored by neoconcucks like yourself.

Carry on toilet boy.

vantexan

Up to a certain point. There are thousands of true stories where soldiers and civilians have charged a person shooting at them ---either out of bravery, desperation, fear or anger. To have 6 million people march into a gas chamber boggles my mind. No way I'm saying it didn't happen---I just don't understand it. I can only think of one instance where there was an organized revolt at a death camp and that was right at the end of the war when the camp was about to be taken by either the American or Russians (I can't remember which one) and the camp population killed a bunch of guards because they were afraid the Germans would kill them all before help arrived.
There was also the Warsaw Ghetto revolt. The Germans were very brutal. They slaughtered thousands of Serbs when a few of their officers were killed by Serb partisans. In one instance they marched close to 10 thousand Serbs, forget the exact number, into a river then opened up on them with machine guns.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
There has always been problems like that on South Street. Regardless of what race they are there is no excuse for their behavior. About a year ago there was an incident of gay bashing nearby and the perps were all white from the suburbs. They were charged and also sued. In the old days the cops would whack you with a night stick and throw you in the paddy wagon. With the new Philly DA a Soros supported Larry Krasner nothing will be done or pursued.
My son works close to that neighborhood he recently rescued an elderly Asian gentleman who was being beat up by five teenagers. He was walking home from work as he lives in South Philly. He also called the local police district who did nothing. I commended him for jumping in and advised him to walk a different route in the future.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
There has always been problems like that on South Street. Regardless of what race they are there is no excuse for their behavior. About a year ago there was an incident of gay bashing nearby and the perps were all white from the suburbs. They were charged and also sued. In the old days the cops would whack you with a night stick and throw you in the paddy wagon. With the new Philly DA a Soros supported Larry Krasner nothing will be done or pursued.
My son works close to that neighborhood he recently rescued an elderly Asian gentleman who was being beat up by five teenagers. He was walking home from work as he lives in South Philly. He also called the local police district who did nothing. I commended him for jumping in and advised him to walk a different route in the future.
Prime example of why concealed carry is a necessary evil.