I do not like my center manager at all.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They would be a whole lot different if even a fraction of our typical union protections extended to management. whole company structure is like an old age empire. Can't say no and set your own targets.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

There’s only four requirements to be in management.
1) be a brown nosing boot licker
2) DUI or pee dirty
3) have a Napoleon complex but be incapable of doing anything better in life but be in middle management
4) couldn’t hack it as a driver
It’s a recipe for dishonesty, bitterness and incompetence.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Why even try and lie about it? You couldn’t come up with anything other than one word lmaooooo

Attachments

• 22BD4049-9D31-4A83-934F-0BC91710F7A1.png
    22BD4049-9D31-4A83-934F-0BC91710F7A1.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 34

qdg2

To the OP:

You claim he is dishonest. If true, should be easy/possible to prove......( a serious claim btw).

Make it so.

Make absolutely sure you are on rock solid ground. Make sure.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
To the OP:

You claim he is dishonest. If true, should be easy/possible to prove......( a serious claim btw).

Make it so.

Make absolutely sure you are on rock solid ground. Make sure.

Tell OP to be sure and check his credentials could be a spy from fedx

34yearpackagehumper

There’s only four requirements to be in management.
1) be a brown nosing boot licker
2) DUI or pee dirty
3) have a Napoleon complex but be incapable of doing anything better in life but be in middle management
4) couldn’t hack it as a driver
It’s a recipe for dishonesty, bitterness and incompetence.
I like your number 4 . I saw some of the worst drivers got promoted to sup positions . One guy that use to run my route when I was on vac. claimed he hated UPS and all it stood for. Then one monday morning I come into to work ,guess who has a coat and tie on. He lasted less than 2 years he had been a driver about 5 or 6 years at the time. Go Figure !