I get this ODS last winter that a customer wants to meet me

CitizenTruth

I scroll through EDD and ODS back to the center to have her meet me at this Tire & Brake shop. I have a good amount of bulk under shelf 2 & 6 and I pull up to the shop, pop the bulkhead and slide the cart out and start digging pkgs out and here she is right there. Perfect. I check her ID, scan her box and off she goes... now I start to load the handtruck with the tire/brake boxes and this young kid that is racing around this pickup with his air ratchet popping off wheels. Sits it down & comes over to me and asks if he can help ME!!! Of course I said yes and just got him to sign as I dug and scanned as he wheeled them to back of the shop. Great kid! I noticed as fast as I could dig out the bulk he was right back for another load. I looked at all his co-workers in those bays... 6-7 others and they were all gunning hard! Like it was their first week on the job. Tremendously hard working crew. I thanked the kid as I loaded the hand cart back in and said if you are ever looking for another job that pays over $30 an hour with a ton of benefits. You apply online & I can put in a good word for ya.

This kid has now been a driver with us now for 2-months and the bosses love him.

The point of the story is, UPS folks are not the ONLY hard working citizens out there. Plenty of others out there working just as hard as you or I for a lot less. Don't think YOU can't be REPLACED!

Think about it...
Mgmt faking as a driver lolol I was gonna vote NO but you changed my mind hahahaahhahahaahhaha