I got a ticket

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
You would think, but...

We had a driver who got a DUI earlier this year. Got his conditional license, went to all the classes, jumped through all the hoops only to have the judge take his license away for a year. OCS and center manager tried to get approval for him to ride along with a new driver for Peak. DM said no so he is double shifting on the inside to get his 8 hours. We could have used him as he knows 15 routes---instead he is loading package cars.

This is just stupidity. It's a hallmark of UPS management.

hegro

You should be fine. Relax and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Doubt you or anyone else cares about a follow up but I am going to post one.

Talked to my center supervisor on Monday and he was surprised that it is a moving violation. I deliver in one state and work in another. Our city is right on a state line. Anyways he basically told me not to worry about it and said he would talk to the HR lady. Told me not to even go in there. Fine by me, just hope it doesn't end up affecting full time driving next year.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Talked to my center supervisor on Monday and he was surprised that it is a moving violation. I deliver in one state and work in another. Our city is right on a state line. Anyways he basically told me not to worry about it and said he would talk to the HR lady. Told me not to even go in there. Fine by me, just hope it doesn't end up affecting full time driving next year.

James st?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Talk to your union steward about this. That way there is some back up to what the,center manager is telling if you are wanting to go full time driving . It is not unheard of that he will say one thing and not follow up with it

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Wait a minute. Why not just go to court and plead not guilty. Tell the judge that you always wear your seat belt. Which is it?

hegro

Wait a minute. Why not just go to court and plead not guilty. Tell the judge that you always wear your seat belt. Which is it?
I wasn't wearing it. Pulled out of the grocery store without it on and he saw me right away. Was actually about to put it on. Just bad timing.