I guess I'm going to have to start running

What'dyabringmetoday???

I did the same thing when I was qualifying. I ran the general flow of the route on weekends and studied (paper) maps. Area knowledge gives you confidence and the ability to make better decisions. If ORION isn't set up correctly, ignore it (unless your sup insists). If he or she insists, ask them for a ride along so they can demonstrate how to make it work. Good luck.
Did you ever work any other jobs where you went in on the weekend to learn the job for free? Just curious.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Be careful. What's your stance on Trenbolone?
tenor.gif

Est.1998

ya, you're doing something wrong if you're not punched in that hour early to do that work. Get paid for every minute.
If you are punched in then just work the methods and do the best you can. Don't run or else you'll be all washed up in 10 years. Hip replacements, knee surgery and all kinds of health issues. you'll be crippled before you can retire.
This is good advice after he qualifies.
Coming in early to sort your truck is a must.
I don't recommend literally running but have a quick pace.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
They don't allow us to punch in early. I wouldn't run after I qualify though.
we have seen this a hundred times here. everyone says they wont run after they qualify but most do.

people cant handle the harassment from management.

wish you good luck.

if you run and work off the clock you are just weakening the union.

Est.1998

Did you ever work any other jobs where you went in on the weekend to learn the job for free? Just curious.
Like most careers, a sacrifice must be made. Most occupations requires one to complete years of school to gain entry, including internship which sometimes is like working for free.
If he adopts this way of thinking he might as well not try anything worth while and apply at Chick Fil A.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Like most careers, a sacrifice must be made. Most occupations requires one to complete years of school to gain entry, including internship which sometimes is like working for free.
If he adopts this way of thinking he might as well not try anything worth while and apply at Chick Fil A.
Chikky filet is wonderful.

Leave their ass outta this

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
This is good advice after he qualifies.
Coming in early to sort your truck is a must.
I don't recommend literally running but have a quick pace.
probably.
however after qualifying I never worked ONE minute off the clock.
sure I was harassed a lot ( at first ) but after the goons realized I would not budge they pretty much left me alone

I'm curious how many billions in profits are made from weak sisters. but by all means work off the clock and keep running and keep those stock dividends high.

I love watching my UPS stock portfolio grow and grow.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ya, you're doing something wrong if you're not punched in that hour early to do that work. Get paid for every minute.
If you are punched in then just work the methods and do the best you can. Don't run or else you'll be all washed up in 10 years. Hip replacements, knee surgery and all kinds of health issues. you'll be crippled before you can retire.
06C092EF-8FC4-4949-BC1B-3A1AFAC73FD8.jpeg
You’ve got no idea what your rambling about

What'dyabringmetoday???

Ok- that's your opinion and you are welcome to it.

Poop Head

Judge me.
That's such a dirty word....

Enhancers sounds sooooooooooo much more natty
Supplement. Its just a supplement.
Example; "Ive been supplementing my Test cycles** with a little bit of tren for years, never felt better. Super natty bro"

**only fools cycle. Stay on that :censored2: till you die from these GAINS!