I just stumbled upon this site

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
image.jpg History on Covemastuh !!! This is the small cove in little ossipee lake Maine which has been in the family since 1964 ! I was always out in my boat in lake since I was about 8 , fished and water skied everyday ,, as I got older I taught all the kids around cove to ski and fish , then in early twenties I was always the guy to organize the volleyball and softball games on the lake and get all the parties started ! I organized a group of guys to help the elderly lake people get their docks in and out in our cove ,,, so a few yrs back the neighbors gave me a coffee mug and a t shirt saying the Covemaster !! 51 summah uptah the camp and still loving it ,,, all are welcome here !
Race has nothing to do with the name !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 142

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
View attachment 59184 History on Covemastuh !!! This is the small cove in little ossipee lake Maine which has been in the family since 1964 ! I was always out in my boat in lake since I was about 8 , fished and water skied everyday ,, as I got older I taught all the kids around cove to ski and fish , then in early twenties I was always the guy to organize the volleyball and softball games on the lake and get all the parties started ! I organized a group of guys to help the elderly lake people get their docks in and out in our cove ,,, so a few yrs back the neighbors gave me a coffee mug and a t shirt saying the Covemaster !! 51 summah uptah the camp and still loving it ,,, all are welcome here !
Race has nothing to do with the name !!
Would you be offended if I brought beer and something to grill?