I lost all my Rep Power points for assulting a UPS employee on this page !

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Im not exactly sure how rep points work, but Im guessing the amount given or taken away is directly proportional to the amount the rep giver has themself. Therefore, a person with a lot of rep can stomp a person with very little. Which is precisely why "Captain Forehead" gets his jollies by taking pts away. The worst part about it is, if you piss off the wrong person, that person can respond by turning your lights red. I used to think everytime I saw someone with a red light, I automatically thought, "This person is an a-hole." Then, I realized who was giving out the red lights. Nowadays I just think "This person pissed off the a-hole."

Billy_Baconhead

Frank has had some great posts/comments since he came aboard. We're all on these forums for a reason. 99% of us our fedup with our companies tactics. Therefore, we come on here together to discuss topics and learn from one another. I just don't understand why upstatedonk would even would make moronic comments in a fdx thread? Seriously? Sounds like someone has a lot of spare time on his hands..... +1 E-FAMOUS

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
Maybe it's finally pay back time ? Lets all give him a taste of his own medicine ? Together and united, we could bring him down ! :)

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Hmmmmm,
I never knew UPstate was a mod. here. He isn't identified as one.
And, who gives a crap about rep. points and red lights? All that stuff is B.S.