I need a favor

There is this guy on my route his brother got into a really severe accident his name is Shane and he's in critical condition and induced coma. Say a prayer for him I would really appreciate it again his name is Shane thank you

packageguy

Will do, is there a chance he comes out of it.. A very good friend of mine was in a coma for 21 days. He came out of it. He is living a regular life. Have faith

He's doing better today but still in a coma. He is going to have brain damage. I was hoping to use this site to get some more people to pray for him. Sometimes if you got a lot of people asking God about something he might just fix it to get us off his back.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's doing better today but still in a coma. He is going to have brain damage. I was hoping to use this site to get some more people to pray for him. Sometimes if you got a lot of people asking God about something he might just fix it to get us off his back.
Picture this.......I knock on the door twice and say "God?" Knock twice again and say, "God?" Something like Sheldon on Big Bang Theory. Yep, I can bug God for you too !!