I regret going sup. I wanna drive.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well lets be honest and lets take a closer look at your work habits.
You said that you became a low level supervisor at UPS also called a Process assistant at Amazon. You most likely did this in order to avoid lifting boxes at UPS while you just pick on other workers telling them to do the work. You think your clever but UPS is one step ahead of you. I know at amazon the laziest workers became process assistants. They didn't want to work so they kissed up to management since amazon is always promoting Process assistants because in the end these same lazy workers eventually quit lasting only one season.
Now you want to become a delivery driver I'm assuming based on the pay but do not realize how labor intensive it is and this means that your basically looking for a excuse to quit UPS. Since once your offered a driver position you won't last a week than you will quit.
WHY?
BECAUSE YOUR LAZY.

Amazon girl has it all figured out

Amazon girl has it all figured out
well he said he became a Supervisor, he should be content but he thinks that he will do less work as a driver. Even if they paid him 45$ per hour he would likely quit because he doesn't like working. His best option is to get forklift certified so that if can just drive a forklift in some warehouse at least making 20$ or more per hour. That's if he gonna stay inside the warehouse industry. I don't see him moving up the management chain since you have to have a bachelors degree to get become a real manager at UPS.

Sixth Punch Sense

Well lets be honest and lets take a closer look at your work habits.
You said that you became a low level supervisor at UPS also called a Process assistant at Amazon. You most likely did this in order to avoid lifting boxes at UPS while you just pick on other workers telling them to do the work. You think your clever but UPS is one step ahead of you. I know at amazon the laziest workers became process assistants. They didn't want to work so they kissed up to management since amazon is always promoting Process assistants because in the end these same lazy workers eventually quit lasting only one season. This PA though they could walk around but didn't know management would be picking on them and blaming them for any failures during shift.
Now you want to become a delivery driver I'm assuming based on the pay but do not realize how labor intensive it is and this means that your basically looking for a excuse to quit UPS. Since once your offered a driver position you won't last a week than you will quit.
WHY?
BECAUSE YOUR LAZY. You should ask yourself what you can do to improve your current position and why your stuck at UPS and that maybe you should plan ahead before you quit UPS like get trained in some skill, like a forklift.
Go away

Its_a_me

How can I get a driver position if I’ve already gone pt sup? I don’t know if I should just quit and get rehired at another hub or if I should try to be that 1 out of 6. Tbh, the 1-6 ratio seems like it’d be a bitch and a half to pull off… I wish I knew what would be faster..
Im a ramp supervisor in Ontario. The hourlys are saying it takes about 4 years to get the call to drive out of this hub.
It makes me wonder if the wait time will be shorter out in the boonies like Palm Springs or Victorville. I’d be down to go anywhere. Even another state.
First you must hand write an apology letter to every union member in your building begging forgiveness.

Next you attend the local union hall meeting and hand over every written correspondence detailing how UPS PT management is knowingly breaking the contract at the direction of UPS FT management.

Then you have to be called off for 9 business days and on the 10th day you will be allowed to apply and put to work.

StackedOut’n’Vibing

cardboard peasant
But where will we get movies, doper actors, and street crappers from? Nancy needs voters.
It’s easy to dunk on CA for all the obvious reasons, but don’t forget this part

1665136084581.png