I want to leave UPS and go Fedex.

BrownNinjaz

The hours doesn't work for me at UPS, so I make very less 'cause I have to work late since I have class. I can't change shift 'till next year. You think I should let Fedex know that I work at UPS? that way, they know I can do this job, so I was thinking I will get hired since I have experience. I hope I get a reply 'cause I am going to the interview tomorrow. I really want to work at Fedex. I am a college student and won't be working at warehouses soon. I'm actually looking for a job as a CNA , but it isn't easy to find that job >_<

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The hours doesn't work for me at UPS, so I make very less 'cause I have to work late since I have class. I can't change shift 'till next year. You think I should let Fedex know that I work at UPS? that way, they know I can do this job, so I was thinking I will get hired since I have experience. I hope I get a reply 'cause I am going to the interview tomorrow. I really want to work at Fedex. I am a college student and won't be working at warehouses soon. I'm actually looking for a job as a CNA , but it isn't easy to find that job >_<

Go to any nursing home. My daughter got hired as a CNA while still in High School. Not a fun job in that environment.

BrownNinjaz

I am a male and I was told by a few company that they don't hire male due to residents right. I'm gonna apply in alll nursing home and see if I have any luck.
But should I tell Fedex that I currently work at UPS and that I am leaving this job 'cause the hours don't work for me?

UPSGUY72

I am a male and I was told by a few company that they don't hire male due to residents right. I'm gonna apply in alll nursing home and see if I have any luck.
But should I tell Fedex that I currently work at UPS and that I am leaving this job 'cause the hours don't work for me?

Just remember that when you leave UPS your chance of getting rehired in the future are slim to none. Maybe you should think about a different career choice....

yes

804brown

I too wish you luck but please stay in school. You might want to take a course or two in writing. That first sentence...DAMN.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Your a college student? Grammar is obviously not one of your classes. This coming from a man that spells for crap and rarely worries about grammar. Sorry but I could hardly even read your post.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your a college student? Grammar is obviously not one of your classes. This coming from a man that spells for crap and rarely worries about grammar. Sorry but I could hardly even read your post.
I think the guy is in Italy and English is not his first language.....if I remember correctly.

BrownNinjaz

I too wish you luck but please stay in school. You might want to take a course or two in writing. That first sentence...DAMN.

Here we go again. I was in a hurry and I think I am a good writer. I love to read and write. I just read my first sentence and I know..

BrownNinjaz

Well, gee... I am sorry. For your convenient, I will try to write more properly. I hate to see people not understanding what I write. I do care about grammar. I have completed all English courses, and yes, I will admit.. I got a C+ on Grammar. I'm a reader and I love to write. Spanish is my first language, so that also makes sense :) I do need to read more often and learn.

Anyways, I went to the tour today and it wasn't too bad. It is completely different to UPS. I have an interview with Lisa on Tuesday. I will certainly let her to know that I am currently working at UPS and that I need to leave due to the hours; it just doesn't work out for me. I'm not doing so good in college (I'm taking A&P 2) I did terrible for the first 2 exams. I'm not sure if I should mention that I am like one of the best worker at UPS, hence, the fastest! Now, I am not trying to show off. ^^

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
What made you think that I am in Italy? Out of many countries out there, you decided to choose Italy. Their skin aren't that white, or yeah? :)
I remembered you didn't have English as your first language,,,,,,,,the rest was mixed up with someone else.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm not sure if I should mention that I am like one of the best worker at UPS, hence, the fastest! Now, I am not trying to show off. ^^

You're not the best worker at all. The fastest? Maybe, but I doubt that as well. Maybe you run around and work too fast and get done while getting no hour$. The best workers are the ones who do the same amount of work as you do in more time and at a safer, more controlled pace.

Good luck at Fedex

CAFAL

You're not the best worker at all. The fastest? Maybe, but I doubt that as well. Maybe you run around and work too fast and get done while getting no hour$. The best workers are the ones who do the same amount of work as you do in more time and at a safer, more controlled pace.

Good luck at Fedex

you can definitely work fast and also be safe. I never had any problems and I ended up doing more work bailing out the slow slackers.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you can definitely work fast and also be safe. I never had any problems and I ended up doing more work bailing out the slow slackers.

Exactly! Nothing good came from you busting out all that work, You had to come and bail "me" out. Work smarter.......Not harder.

anonymous4

Exactly! Nothing good came from you busting out all that work, You had to come and bail "me" out. Work smarter.......Not harder.

Sorry but stop with that garbage. That is the famous line I hear all the excessive slackers spout to justify their slow work pace, which isn't fast to anyone but themselves. It also isn't safer or "smarter" than people who do double what they do. Look at your post, "nothing good came from you busting out all that work". Everything someone does, more or less, is relative. I know people in the unload who go crazy in there and have an unwritten agreement to get out asap because they like it that way. I myself bust balls all night and anyone with a functioning light bulb up there can figure out more work would come their way. It doesn't mean you get out earlier if you don't want to, therefore you are an idiot for "running around, working too fast and getting no hours". I bail people out all the time, I think it's funny you are the type who thinks he should feel bad for *ME* because I choose to work fast, smart, hard and efficient.

When I'm getting clobbered I appreciate the help from others. If they send a hard worker that's great, but I never look at a worker and say to myself he should be working slower or faster. Get over yourself, guy. Work at your own slow pace, don't concern yourself with someone working slower/faster or discourage those working at a faster/smarter pace.

To the people attacking the mans language capability. Let's see you type out a legible sentence in Spanish to go along with your stupid English. Everything he wrote is understandable and it's clear there is effort on his part, so "pound sand".