I want to personally thank CEO David for rewarding his hourlies

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
UPS opened up their coffers and really shared the wealth for the betterment of the future for United Parcel Service.

Mr. Abney got a bonus, the company is getting huge tax incentives and he distributed it very fairly. Brings back the good feeling & harmony of CEO Oz! A real generous, good-hearted leader. Abney is showing signs of this.

I know now the freezing of managements pension 01/01/2023 will be replaced with something better if David has any say on it.

If I was younger... I'd name my son D---- Abn-- (my last name)

Kudos to the UPS CEO!

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I believe BC allows a user up to 4 name changes.

I'm thinking about changing to;

<Just North of $40 an Hour> :)

"I'm thinking about it, Dave" --Chris Rock on Letterman talking about a UPS driver on Oprah. ~~Hilarious~~

Box Ox

Mr. Abney got a bonus, the company is getting huge tax incentives and he distributed it very fairly.

oFMcNoF.jpg

Tony Q

UPS opened up their coffers and really shared the wealth for the betterment of the future for United Parcel Service.

Mr. Abney got a bonus, the company is getting huge tax incentives and he distributed it very fairly. Brings back the good feeling & harmony of CEO Oz! A real generous, good-hearted leader. Abney is showing signs of this.

I know now the freezing of managements pension 01/01/2023 will be replaced with something better if David has any say on it.

Kudos to the UPS CEO!
You aren't make this any easier. You need to put a cork in it.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
You guys do realize our messages will have zero impact of whether the contract passes or doesn't pass...!?!

However, I can tell when I'm not welcome.

I am going to take a break from BC for a while.

My thoughts have been heard.

Y'all need to work on those tempers. I will say.

~~Ciao~~*Waving* :)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Two points I'd like to make.

@Fitbit App :), choke on some Skittles and shut the :censored2: up.

Everybody else, for the love God just STOP responding to this salad wrangler's threads. All you gotta do is stop and he will get bored and go away. It's not even funny anymore.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

Kudos to the UPS CEO!

Please STFU. Please drink bleach. Please please please stick your head in the oven.

For the love of Christ

S

T

friend

U

mikejonesjr

Your an obvious troll. Also anyone who comes here and informs those around them at work are clearly going to impact this contract. The last contract passed by 4,000 votes every vote matters.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Kudos to the UPS CEO!

They had to eliminate payments into the UPS Retirement Plan in order to pay for the potential default of the Central States plan, makes sense with the timetable of 2018-2023 the duration of this contract. Do not worry your pension benefits are protected by ERISA laws so any management with over 5 years in will get something out of it at age 65. The higher paid management and consultants will still be well getting a fat retirement, the ground troops with less than 20 years in, no so. They will provide a match 401K and I hope they will still provide free health and welfare benefits, have you heard anything about that? You sound bitter...get over it.