I would like to quit. what do I need to do?

lexbollocks

I'm still within my 30-day trial period, just the work load between class and working overnight is getting to me. Who do I need to speak to? Or as unprofessional as it sounds just not show up?

rod

Retired 22 years
Tell your center manager. Don't just walk out or they will screw with your last paycheck and anything else you have coming. P.S. Don't be surprised if they still screw with it. Be sure to keep track of all your hours worked and make copies. The job just isn't for everyone-- good luck with what ever you decide to do.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
find your center manager and tell him your situation and that you need to put your 2 weeks in

he may fire you on the spot, he may let you take your 2 weeks, or he may even find some kind of arrangement that works out for both of you, who knows till you try

sealbasher

Tell your center manager. Don't just walk out or they will screw with your last paycheck and anything else you have coming. P.S. Don't be surprised if they still screw with it. Be sure to keep track of all your hours worked and make copies. The job just isn't for everyone-- good luck with what ever you decide to do.

they could have my last check,i would only want my pension,with 21 years in should be a nice chunk of change