If Denis T wasn’t mentally challenged

Time for change

he could have easily gotten the National as good as 705 got. He is an incompetent, uneducated, obscenely low IQ, fat buffoon. If DT or any of his fellow like minded and obese Teamster negotiators are reading this, I hope you understand what failures you are. Teamsters will not move forward positively until all the old, fat, incompetent, uneducated, and out of touch negotiators and “leaders” are gone. Thankfully this check is the last one I’ll have dues taken out of. Now go stuff your face with another couple donuts that the membership you hosed paid for.

542thruNthru

principecercamoglie18.gif

Tony Q

he could have easily gotten the National as good as 705 got. He is an incompetent, uneducated, obscenely low IQ, fat buffoon. If DT or any of his fellow like minded and obese Teamster negotiators are reading this, I hope you understand what failures you are. Teamsters will not move forward positively until all the old, fat, incompetent, uneducated, and out of touch negotiators and “leaders” are gone. Thankfully this check is the last one I’ll have dues taken out of. Now go stuff your face with another couple donuts that the membership you hosed paid for.
So you aren’t going to pay your dues anymore?

Box Ox

He is an incompetent, uneducated, obscenely low IQ, fat buffoon.

Teamsters will not move forward positively until all the old, fat, incompetent, uneducated, and out of touch negotiators and “leaders” are gone.

Did you see photos of the two man? Grown men looking like they are pregnant with twins. Doesn’t come from hard work and bagels with cream cheese.

The fatties in National leadership aren't stupid. They're just eating out of the Company trough and would rather keep that good thing going than worry about the needs of membership.

Hofficer Hater

I couldn't agree with you more. 98% of these hofficers can't read, write or count. They show it everytime they negotiate more and more concessions!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I believe I asked the OP the question, but thank you for the answer, nevertheless...

Tonto, jump on it, jump on it, jump on it...
Kemosabi, jump on it, jump on it, jump on it...
Custer, jump on it, jump on it, jump on it...
Apache, jump on it, jump on it, wowowowowowowowowo!!
A-hunga-hunga-hunga-hunga

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

What did 705 get that is better than the nma?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I just love how you don't hold back. Not saying that I disagree with the spirit of your message, but you're a fire cracker. Don't ever change. Need more people to call out the leadership on their BS. I'm not withdrawing from the Union, though. I want to be part of the group of voters who show these jackwagons the door.