If Denis T wasn’t mentally challenged

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
@Poop Head mentioned a limit on name changes, or maybe he's using that as an excuse to keep his name?

I don't understand why tonyq would change his user name twice in a day, then a third time to change it back? Seems kinda wierd... he's done it before, too.
Most people on here have 2 faces. Tony has 3. Lots of slates in the next election, he’s just ensuring he comes out on the right side.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Thought I saw 15 an hour starting, some more days off, and a list of other things? Maybe someone has the sheet handy? Didn’t look that close, but pretty sure they did better than the national.
Come on now girlfriend???

You start this thread with it's inflammatory title, rot with innuendo, but aren't prepared to substantiate any of your assertions???

Do you not see how this seriously diminishes your credibility???

It's a shame, because I know that you had such high hopes for yourself.

Does anyone know how $600 a week in pension contributions relates to benefits? That’s over 30k, is there a yearly cap?

babboo25

Banned
Thought I saw 15 an hour starting, some more days off, and a list of other things? Maybe someone has the sheet handy? Didn’t look that close, but pretty sure they did better than the national.
Thought you saw? You started yet another thread not knowing any facts. Good thing you’re not a negotiator.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Does anyone know how $600 a week in pension contributions relates to benefits? That’s over 30k, is there a yearly cap?
I can tell you someone starting now will almost certainly get ripped off on that deal. Someone with 10 years or so in will likely have 1 million dollars put into their pension by ups.

Even with a 5k a month pension (which seems like a long shot for 705/710 at this point) you’d have to live 17 years in retirement just to get that money back.

Drop it to 4K a month and you’d have to live 21 years.

babboo25

Banned
I can tell you someone starting now will almost certainly get ripped off on that deal. Someone with 10 years or so in will likely have 1 million dollars put into their pension by ups.

Even with a 5k a month pension (which seems like a long shot for 705/710 at this point) you’d have to live 17 years in retirement just to get that money back.

Is 688 in the Central States pension fund?

In our plan it’s 6-7 years to break even (get the contributions back). Depends on when you started. If you only had the 1.2% accrual rate your entire career it’s 6.66 (the number of the beast)

Last edited:

Time for change

Come on now girlfriend???

You start this thread with it's inflammatory title, rot with innuendo, but aren't prepared to substantiate any of your assertions???

Do you not see how this seriously diminishes your credibility???

It's a shame, because I know that you had such high hopes for yourself.
It’s all black and white and readily available, anyone can find it as easy as I can.

Time for change

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Didn’t feel like it, nothing to do with intelligence. Again shows how dumb you are. Does it bother you that much that you can’t see your little guy while you pee that you have to double down on retarded comments?

It's really kind of sad.

That the majority of your posts, are nothing but racist rants against people you

don't know or will ever meet.

Besides, what you're looking at.... ain't my kneecap. :biggrin: