If I have a DUI can I still at a parcel assistant job at smartpost hub

dalecooper1

yes, I don't get it back until January. I live right down the street though, and not applying for a driver job. Plus I have almost 2+ experience as a cart attendant promoted to groccery clerk. I filled out the application for the background check, yesterday. My driver's license suspended , will that mean I can't the job?

CJinx

It means you won't be allowed to operate a forklift(if that location has them) or a switcher. Probably not a huge issue. Just something to keep in mind.

dalecooper1

I really don't want to do those things. I just want a simple entry level job because the pay and hours are better than what I'm getting now.

At fedex, managers dont care if package handlers have just one dui before working their?

dalecooper1

Well that's good news for me! I'm really hoping I get this job because its better pay than being cart attendant for my supermarket. I'm frequently on my feet clearing a huge parking without any Machine, & I have to fit taking care of the garbages during my shift, and multitask cleaning up spills inside. Also have to mop up piss, :censored2:, vomit, semen from bathrooms all for minimum wage!

I'm sure parcel assistant for fedex isn't perfect but its got to a little better than that!

dalecooper1

Haha no. Have you ever considered maybe doing something more productive with your life outside of work instead of trash talk anonymously via the Internet, :censored2:?
Talking down to others is not an effective problem solving strategy, just remember that

Last edited:

STFXG

My brother did that when he had your job. I wasn't talking down to you. Good luck with the new job, I can see you are going places in life.