If Obama Thinks He Inherited A Mess For His First Term.....

island1fox

Idiot Bush drove our nation to the brink of bankruptcy and international contempt.

The kind of damage he inflicted upon us cannot be magically erased in 4 years, by any President.

I am certainly not the biggest Obama fan, but it isnt fair or honest to judge the man without first taking into account the mess he inherited from his predecessor, who was by many orders of magnitude the most incompetent individual to ever hold the office.

Sober,

You seem to feel the two wars we are still involved with caused our financial situation. I believe you also feel the Bush tax policies are to blame.

Hate to break the news to you after four years OBama has followed the Bush plan in Iraq and escalated what has been called his war. While having full control for two years the Bush tax cuts are still in effect.

I am sure you realize the housing collapse had nothing to do with our economy and many of the wall street people involved work in the Obama admin-- hello geitner, summers and many other gold Sachs people. Amazing how quiet the press became when Holder and the Obama administration announced that no one would be charged.

Of course it was only BUsh that pushed for relaxed lending standards the past 60 years for the poor and minorities to own homes ----dopey Republicans always pushing those social plans ------????:happy-very::happy-very:

Overpaid Union Thug

Sober,

You seem to feel the two wars we are still involved with caused our financial situation. I believe you also feel the Bush tax policies are to blame.

Hate to break the news to you after four years OBama has followed the Bush plan in Iraq and escalated what has been called his war. While having full control for two years the Bush tax cuts are still in effect.

I am sure you realize the housing collapse had nothing to do with our economy and many of the wall street people involved work in the Obama admin-- hello geitner, summers and many other gold Sachs people. Amazing how quiet the press became when Holder and the Obama administration announced that no one would be charged.

Of course it was only BUsh that pushed for relaxed lending standards the past 60 years for the poor and minorities to own homes ----dopey Republicans always pushing those social plans ------????:happy-very::happy-very:

Good post! It will be ignored by the lefties though. Too many facts rattle their emotions. Hell they still think republicans are racist even though throughout history it was primarily their party that fought against equal rights for black people at every turn while the republicans favoring those rights were in the majority in the party.

Buddybrown

Amazing how quiet the press became when Holder and the Obama administration announced that no one would be charged.
Funny you should bring Obama and Holder up!!----The Spanish language television news network Univision unleashed a bombshell investigative report on Operation Fast and Furious Sunday evening, finding that in January 2010 drug cartel hit men slaughtered students with weapons the United States government allowed to flow to them across the Mexican border. Read more: Univision report connects Operation Fast and Furious scandal to murders of Mexican teenagers | The Daily Caller ---------Just in time for the debates and the election.-----Sad that the Mexican's waited so long to voice their concerns.--- Obama/Holder are responsible for killing Mexican teenagers----Look out Hispanic vote!!!!------Univision and the Mexican citizens deserve answers and results!!!----