If there's one thing I enjoy, it's filling out their handouts

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I used to do this as well but now they check all the papers against the seniority list to make sure people are filling them out.

I honestly think they throw them in the garbage after we leave. Maybe, they just stuff them in a file. Never see it again till they break out the new year round of papers. Rinse and repeat

BrownBrokeDown

We got one a while back asking about outside of work medical pertinent information like how many hours of sleep, how much water you drink, alcohol/smoking etc. After telling them i wasnt doing it, I have proceeded to tell them on everything since either 1.) if its safety committee stuff, I ain't doing :censored2: with it except throwing it away (its usually dealing with health stuff also), or 2.) if its other stuff, I will need a union steward before I sign anything, and I will not except you putting rts on it....they don't even hand the stuff to me anymore, lol. They look at me, I shake my head, they move on.

BrownBrokeDown

I have to modify previous statement. I do initial the sheet for the verbal quiz on the safety stuff. But hell, doing that is an excuse for a 15 minute break, because I don't want to get hurt while verbally answering their questions since I will be distracted. And since I take it seriously I need to give those answers my undivided attention to make sure that I have the correct wording when I answer the sup.

hehehehe

FilingBluesFL

I have to modify previous statement. I do initial the sheet for the verbal quiz on the safety stuff. But hell, doing that is an excuse for a 15 minute break, because I don't want to get hurt while verbally answering their questions since I will be distracted. And since I take it seriously I need to give those answers my undivided attention to make sure that I have the correct wording when I answer the sup.

hehehehe

That's like when Sup's ride with me. Any time they open their mouth while the car is moving, I immediately pull off the road to a safe place, put on the brake, hazards, and shut it down. Then I turn, and look at them, and calmly say "Now that we are safe, and I am no longer being distracted while the vehicle is moving, what is it you would like to discuss with me?"

Drives them INSANE!

FilingBluesFL

LMAO, smooth criminals.

2DAxwA3.gif

"You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a Smooth Criminal" -Michael Jackson

TBbrown

I always fill them out with the wrong answers. That way if something happens and they say you were trained in it, I can ask to see the papers showing I got them wrong and didn't know better!