If you ran over a dog

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I would look for the squirrel that double "Dog-Dared" him to do it and was then seen falling out of his tree laughing until after falling out, got smoked also.

imjanedoe

banned slut
I always anticipate a dog. Just about everyone owns one, even the businesses lol. We can leave a pkg the person carelessly opens the door as we’re leaving & the dogs have cornered me into some bad situations weak ass owners or just kids (not taught).
Many occasions I’m driving down a resi st & the dog runs out chasing the car or trying to bite the tire. I blast the horn and slow down but I’m not stopping if I’ll get attacked sorry. Dogs can rip through screen doors/windows most can jump fences they just don’t know it. One squeezed thru an iron fence & bit the box instead, I was in an apartment building nowhere to hide. I was scared of this one back house bc of a loose board. That Shepard puppy grew and by the end of summer broke through the fence and chased a mail man. Nope. Sometimes I’ve had to close the doors bc a pregnant stray was out and chased me. I’ll ni1 AP or it’s the dog. I’ll take an accident. **It’s hard to hide something like that with the cameras and the ones in almost every home 🏡 Call it

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
15 dogs? Quite a record. I only had 7 1/2.

You have to remember that @scratch was running packages for nearly 40 years... but still 15 🐶’s is kind of high, following the “easiest path possible” .. way better than a wreck trying to avoiding the predestined road kills.

The 1/2 is interesting...in a coma somewhere or limping with two legs?

oldngray

nowhere special
You have to remember that @scratch was running packages for nearly 40 years... but still 15 🐶’s is kind of high, following the “easiest path possible” .. way better than a wreck trying to avoiding the predestined road kills.

The 1/2 is interesting...in a coma somewhere or limping with two legs?
870.jpg