Im gonna start body slamming customers who order over 70'S

Orion inc.

I like turtles
He does this looking for a response. You realize he has no life other than this, right? He has managed to squirrel away two years of income over his twenty-eight year career. And he might have his home paid for when he retires. So I guess you should overlook his idiotic comments and pay attention when he gives out financial and work related advice. I mean, can you imagine owning your own Nissan Altima free and clear at 55 years old? Amazing.
No he leases his Altima and is going to pay more than it's worth at the end to "buy" it.

28 year career should have saved close to or more than a million in investments in his overall portfolio if he actually workedOT and not for free.

He's not good with money, ups or women it looks like.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
What the hell is going on ? 14 over 70s on my route today, EVERYTHING is huge now, only 242 pieces in a 800 and its jammed front to back .This oversize crap is getting out of hand and somebody will get a figure four leglock if this continues
please post the video.

MC0493

Anyone ordering any kind of exercise equipment should be required to help deliver it to their door as part of their exercise. Lazy :censored2:s will probably never use it more than twice anyway.

Box Ox

Anyone ordering any kind of exercise equipment should be required to help deliver it to their door as part of their exercise. Lazy :censored2:s will probably never use it more than twice anyway.

If they're one of my customers they have to factor in what it'll take to haul it inside the house. Knowing that I'll leave it at the garage or a side door every time. Wherever the PC has to stop.

For a while I tried to keep everybody happy, hauling humongous crap to the front door. But there's just too much of it now to do it for every 70+. Will tear you up and management won't want to hear it when they ask why you were over allowed.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
What the hell is going on ? 14 over 70s on my route today, EVERYTHING is huge now, only 242 pieces in a 800 and its jammed front to back .This oversize crap is getting out of hand and somebody will get a figure four leglock if this continues

I really don't know, what you are complaining about.

You still;

Are trying to "quote" me under your Avatar.

If you are such a "badass" Teamster....

Why are you crying, like a little girl ??

-Bug-

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
One? Five? Ten? I'm with you… but I'd rather deliver a few than unload 53' truck after 53' truck packed full, front to back, top to bottom, of 75 - 150lb irregulars.
That was the nice part about being PT at a center the size of most building's car wash, 53's were almost nonexistent.

No1b4Me

You guys are wussies. We pull and push 4000 to 7000 thousand pound air containers around all day. Well i use too. I just load them with a kloader into airplane now.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
we did a lot of load transfers before starting our 12 hour days.

I enjoyed the workout knowing it was only going to be an hour or less. Plus there was usually a couple other drivers around to help and we had a lot of fun clowning around.

haller

You ring the bell with over 70's? I speed up down the block and turn the car off 5 houses down and quietly coast to the house. I then put it at the garage , phantom knock and push the truck 5 house down before I start it up and hall ass.

Now i remember you...

people who order pipes, cribs, furniture and whatever the :censored2: is in irregs need to be slammed on concrete.

Last edited:

clean hairy

The first is getting it in the house and setup, the second is helping the buyer load in their truck!