I'm out.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@Box Ox sound familiar? 😁

I'm making another dramatic exit of browncafe and this time I wont be coming back. I'm not bitter about anything but I spend too much time on my phone and nothing really gets accomplished in the discussions here.

I have a woman that I want to make my wife and I have a family to be a part of. The negativity here sometimes manifests itself into my every day personality and those around me suffer some of the consequences.

Thanks for all the conversations and I am truly sorry to anyone I have been rude to. I truly do wish you the best in life and I hope and pray you seek and find the ultimate peace of truth.

@MAKAVELI
@It will be fine
@El Correcto

Since I loved linking you all Tom's music. I will make one final link and I hope it is the link you remember me by.

Good luck and God bless you all

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead

I'm making another dramatic exit of browncafe and this time I wont be coming back. I'm not bitter about anything but I spend too much time on my phone and nothing really gets accomplished in the discussions here.

I have a woman that I want to make my wife and I have a family to be a part of. The negativity here sometimes manifests itself into my every day personality and those around me suffer some of the consequences.

Thanks for all the conversations and I am truly sorry to anyone I have been rude to. I truly do wish you the best in life and I hope and pray you seek and find the ultimate peace of truth.

@MAKAVELI
@It will be fine
@El Correcto

Since I loved linking you all Tom's music. I will make one final link and I hope it is the link you remember me by.

See you tomorrow

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The negativity here sometimes manifests itself into my every day personality and those around me suffer some of the consequences.
89pDr2F.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

@MAKAVELI
@It will be fine
@El Correcto

?

@MAKAVELI
@It will be fine
@El Correcto

Bye Dave

rickyb

@MAKAVELI
@It will be fine
@El Correcto

nice talking to you

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you do come back, use the same screen name so you can make the hall of fame thread.

Did you have any other screen names?