In the Spirit of the Holiday Season...

Meat

I would just like to point out that the system is failing. Sure, guys like Van Texan are already buying into the specious belief that tax reform is going to “make America great again,” but let’s face it, his type are Pavlovian dogs through-and-through. So, enjoy the moments you can, as “kerplunk” is neigh. That is to say, Merry :censored2:mess mother :censored2:ers!!!!!!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.gif

vantexan

I would just like to point out that the system is failing. Sure, guys like Van Texan are already buying into the specious belief that tax reform is going to “make America great again,” but let’s face it, his type are Pavlovian dogs through-and-through. So, enjoy the moments you can, as “kerplunk” is neigh. That is to say, Merry :censored2:mess mother :censored2:ers!!!!!!!
As the saying goes, even a broken clock is right twice a day. If things go well for awhile you'll say it's all coming to an end soon. Eventually there will be a recession and you'll feel vindicated. No matter what happens you'll feel superior to us Pavlovian dogs. By the way it's nigh. Neigh is what horses do.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

parrot-squawking-carolyn-marshall.jpg

Yawn!

Pearls of wisdom (or something like that) from a cargo handler.

floridays

Come on out, @Meat lets play, I've missed your wisdom.

Meat

As the saying goes, even a broken clock is right twice a day. If things go well for awhile you'll say it's all coming to an end soon. Eventually there will be a recession and you'll feel vindicated. No matter what happens you'll feel superior to us Pavlovian dogs. By the way it's nigh. Neigh is what horses do.

By the way, a trailer park is a trailer park is a trailer park...

Meat

By the way, a marriage is a marriage is a marriage..

Meat

By the way, a life is a life is a life...