Inside UPS Centennial Edition

Channahon

If you don't read Inside UPS, you may want to take a look at this issue.

Very well done, with UPS's profile over the last 100 years. Amazing how this company has evolved and had the foresight to the future.

May take you down memory lane.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I rad hte whole thing from front to back. I was educated a little on stuff I did not know already. They could have trimmed the size of this issue in half though and saved alot of paper. they repeat ALOTof stuff throughout.

BigBrownSanta

While reading through the timelines, I noticed the "Holiday Turkey" program began in 1920. Wow!

That's 87 years of flipping their employees the bird!!!

LKLND3380

While reading through the timelines, I noticed the "Holiday Turkey" program began in 1920. Wow!

That's 87 years of flipping their employees the bird!!!

I still have my turkey from last year... Frozen... Ate the one from 2005 on Thanksgiving 2006...

The idiots in the unload sent them down the belt and down a shoot... boxes broke open turkeys rolling around and off the belt... SAFETY FIRST:thumbup1:

dragracer66

I think the hourly's should put out there own issue this month and really show people how thing's are done in the shop and in the hub!!! That issue that they put out was so sugar coated it made me laugh. We could call our's "Inside the real UPS sugar free"!!!!!