interview today

Iggyiam

those are the only 2 building other then the facility it self

http://maps.google.com/maps?friend=...391&spn=0.003485,0.005665&t=h&z=18&iwloc=addr

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
those are the only 2 building other then the facility it self

http://maps.google.com/maps?friend=...391&spn=0.003485,0.005665&t=h&z=18&iwloc=addr

Click gthat link again and look for gthe yellow lines leading into a building....they lead to the shack..also you need to stay on pritchard and make a right onto westside industrial drive then a right onto james e casey dr and go down till the road ends and turn left before the fence

Iggyiam

well i went to the interview i must say wow about some of the loading in there lol . As far as second interview they told me comeback tommarow at 7pm

Iggyiam

lol i saw like a super old school ups truck there it was taller then all others and big lol i like the whole concept of a gaurd ""Shack"

Homoudont

It depends on the facility.. In our small center You go to Feeder unload unless your a female.. If your a female you usually start at the sort.. then quickly move to loading. I was only in feeder unload 2-3 days before I was moved to a load position, and the guy before me was there a week. But I've seen people in feeder unload for 6 months before they got moved.

tritese

tritese
do not let the zips imtimidate you.....you learn it by doing it!! you only have to learn trailers you load, then all of them on your pd.....unless, you want to be a primary sorter after you get seniority.....i wouldn't want to lift packages over my head......don't sweat the small stuff....just get the job and see where you will be working......

Iggyiam

now this is getting anoying i got to drive up there AGAIN tommarow there goes a tank of gas btw today was a waist of my time i dident even meet the person who i was supposed to get with. and it was the same crap as last night-the tour

tritese

tritese
be patient, i know it sucks but i think the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing......it is a poor excuse for an HR department of a multi-billion dollar a year company.....by the way, they were all once management!!