IOWA Caucuses - Democrats Lose While Trump Wins

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A lot of people were worried that mayor Pete was going to blow the caucus.

But he proved he can really take the pressure of a hard caucus.

Final delegate totals not in yet.

But even with the delayed climax, Pete can definitely be proud of how he handles a caucus.

El Correcto

god is dead
A lot of people were worried that mayor Pete was going to blow the caucus.

But he proved he can really take the pressure of a hard caucus.

Final delegate totals not in yet.

But even with the delayed climax, Pete can definitely be proud of how he handles a caucus.
If Pete gets the nomination I stay home. I won’t vote for him, but I wouldn’t be upset if he won. In fact I’d enjoy the next 4 years of watching evangelicals being lorded over by Preacher Pete.

Ah :censored2: it I’ll vote for him. But not because I like him, because he is gay and I want to have my version of Barry.

El Correcto

god is dead
Tommy would be here everyday if Pete was President. The LGBT thread would be a thousand pages long with gay sex and murder short stories. God it’d be worth it, not like Trump is turning around the deficit.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes maybe it's time for our first white gay president.
Donny from Queens will always have that badge of honor.
upload_2020-2-5_2-29-29.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If Pete gets the nomination I stay home. I won’t vote for him, but I wouldn’t be upset if he won. In fact I’d enjoy the next 4 years of watching evangelicals being lorded over by Preacher Pete.

Ah :censored2: it I’ll vote for him. But not because I like him, because he is gay and I want to have my version of Barry.
It will be interesting to see how he does in states like South Carolina? The gay issue really hasn't been talked about.