Iowa High School Shooting

Brown Down

Sounds like a middle class white kid from a rural small town. Never heard a single word about him being trans. trump country.
That's because you refuse to hear real news instead of propaganda. And when someone gives you real news you bury your head I the sand, cover your ears and scream I can't hear you. Pathetic

PT Car Washer

That's because you refuse to hear real news instead of propaganda. And when someone gives you real news you bury your head I the sand, cover your ears and scream I can't hear you. Pathetic
My daughter lives 30 miles south of Perry. Right wing propaganda is not news or even the truth. Republican said it best, alternative facts.

Brown Down

My daughter lives 30 miles south of Perry. Right wing propaganda is not news or even the truth. Republican said it best, alternative facts.
Andyou prove you refuse to hear truth. I'm not even right wing but you always love to assume. Your nothing but a pathetic maroon. It's people like you causing most of issues we face by only listening to crap propaganda on one side or the other.