Is it true?

cthennebry

Is it true UPS employees can fly for free if theres room on a plane? I've heard rumors that you can, I know on some UPS planes there's like 3 seats lol. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard about this.

browner89

Couldn't even fly for free as US Military, I doubt UPS is any different, though, while I was in the military I was routinely offered a free upgrade to first class whenever available. I feel like if I asked for something similar for working for UPS I'd be laughed at.

Pickles

We had a plane mechanic who worked in Louisville on the weekends and would "jumpseat" on our jet. I think I remember management going for training also being able to. So your answer is pretty much no.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Couldn't even fly for free as US Military, I doubt UPS is any different, though, while I was in the military I was routinely offered a free upgrade to first class whenever available. I feel like if I asked for something similar for working for UPS I'd be laughed at.

When I was active duty we could fly space available on military aircraft for $10.

Future

Victory Ride
Man-Hanging-on-to-Outside-of-Plane-Window--57112.jpg
Upstates legacy in the Air Force....lol