Is The #MeToo Movement Dead?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is MeToo dead? Didn't seem to hear anything as of late even though Joe Biden was accused and his VP pick said she believed his accuser. Bill Clinton was allowed to give a convention speech while being wrapped up in the Epstein scandal? Dead?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Apparently. It just evaporated off the face of the earth as soon as the Left's new poster boy was a guy who sniffs and gropes kids while playing with their hair. Biden's own accusers have all been promptly discarded.

newfie

Is MeToo dead? Didn't seem to hear anything as of late even though Joe Biden was accused and his VP pick said she believed his accuser. Bill Clinton was allowed to give a convention speech while being wrapped up in the Epstein scandal? Dead?

Its one of the ironies of the DNC ticket. Joe was an abuser and Kamala was an abusee thought probably a willing one.

Wally

You would think the media would interview some of the more outspoken metoo leaders?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
So true...the METOO movement was just another superficial flavor of the month for the democrats replaced by the BLM flavor only.

oldngray

nowhere special
It seemed to die just as Biden was accused? Very odd?
Homer hmm.png

oldngray

nowhere special
#metoo lost credibility when they started ignoring accusations against Democrats. Like Tara Reade and Biden. Apparently not all women matter.

Wally

That's the thing, the movement died like the Browns playoff hopes, game one-first quarter, once the left needed Biden. His accusers had to be ignored.

Box Ox

Seems to me like, everything was entirely consensual, ENCOURAGED, and he just took it too far. But why would that dictate monetary compensation?
He’s getting MeToo’d Ox…..

I don’t see any evidence of it. I don’t even see what you’re talking about regarding the monetary compensation thing.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I don’t see any evidence of it. I don’t even see what you’re talking about regarding the monetary compensation thing.
Allegations first, lawsuit second
Just a fascinating case I thought was prudent to the discussion
We’re ultimately taking about women accusing men, predominantly “famous” men, of partaking in non consensual acts