Is there a reward for finding lost UPS property?

wornoutupser

I found 12 of these sitting in a customer's yard! Can I get a reward?

Attachments

• IMG_20190829_182253850.jpg
    IMG_20190829_182253850.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 290

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
That black handcart in my garage is nobody's business! That goes for the box of tape and UPS pens too!

Our center ran out of pens, and one of the managers brought in a box of cheap bics....

It's a shame.Those UPS pens seem like they last forever.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Our center ran out of pens, and one of the managers brought in a box of cheap bics....

It's a shame.Those UPS pens seem like they last forever.
Go on Ebay. Someone is selling them. Somehow my paypal account was hacked and they keep depositing the sales revenue there.

wornoutupser

As a follow up:

UPS Freight lost the account where these trailers are and have until the end of the month to vacate all equipment from the property.

Many of these these Overnight trailers have the air valves pulled off of them. I wonder if we will charge them for this customer using them as storeage trailers?

quad decade guy

On a slightly different note, there was a rental trailer on UPS property for well over a year(that was from

Christmas). It had a broken crank handle. UPS refused to fix the handle and it just sat there in the way.

I contacted local mgt. all the way to our division feeder mgr. Sat there for a year+. I wonder if we were

paying rental all that time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
On a slightly different note, there was a rental trailer on UPS property for well over a year(that was from

Christmas). It had a broken crank handle. UPS refused to fix the handle and it just sat there in the way.

I contacted local mgt. all the way to our division feeder mgr. Sat there for a year+. I wonder if we were

paying rental all that time.

What are you the local busybody

quad decade guy

What are you the local busybody

Are you the local self-absorbed, self-important narcissist? Ever look around you to see what's going on?

Ever think about anything? BTW-the trailer WAS IN THE WAY IN A LIMITED SPACE PARKING AREA. IT

NEEDED TO BE MOVED SO WE COULD DO OUR JOBS. Contacting mgt. should have helped get it moved.

Got it genius?

542thruNthru

Are you the local self-absorbed, self-important narcissist? Ever look around you to see what's going on?

Ever think about anything? BTW-the trailer WAS IN THE WAY IN A LIMITED SPACE PARKING AREA. IT

NEEDED TO BE MOVED SO WE COULD DO OUR JOBS.
Contacting mgt. should have helped get it moved.

Got it genius?
tumblr_mtum5phCjj1sjchtqo1_500.gif

:)