ISIS aka The Islamic State

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Why, indeed, does the U. S. have to play policeman in the Middle East? Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, and virtually all the other Arab states have acquired billions of dollars worth of American fighter jets and other military equipment. Let them use it to defend their own neighborhood from the group that wants to take over their countries.

wkmac

Why, indeed, does the U. S. have to play policeman in the Middle East? Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, and virtually all the other Arab states have acquired billions of dollars worth of American fighter jets and other military equipment. Let them use it to defend their own neighborhood from the group that wants to take over their countries.

Follow the money!

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
View attachment 16547 In Houston, Texas Harwin Central Mall: The very first store that you come to when you walk from the lobby of the building into the shopping area had this sign posted on their door. The shop is run by Muslims.

Feel free to share this with others.

In case you are not able to read the sign below, it says,

"We will be closed on Friday, September 11, to commemorate
the martyrdom of Imam Ali."

Imam Ali flew one of the planes into the twin towers.

Nice, huh?
Try telling me we're not in a Religious war!

Store manager Imran Chunawala was stunned because the holiday had nothing to do with 9 /11. Then he realized what happened. This year a key Ramadan Holiday happened to fall on 9/11. "We did not explain enough in the sign because that is the exact same sign we put up every year on this particular day for this particular reason," said Chunawala. He apologized for the confusion and put up a new sign thoroughly explaining the martyr they were honoring died in 661 AD.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I guess the following is old news but I had not heard that the dad of the 23 year old rapper that beheaded both journalists is awaiting trial in New York for bombing 2 US embassies.

Father of Jihadi John suspect 'was one of Bin Laden’s closest lieutenants': Dad of Brit rapper accused of beheading James Foley is locked up in the US accused of helping to blow up two American embassies killing 224
  • Adel Abdel Bari is awaiting trial in New York for the 1998 bombings of two US embassies in Tanzania and Kenya
  • He is the father of Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, 23, one of the suspects for the execution of American journalist James Foley
  • Bari was chosen by current al-Qaeda leader head Ayman al Zawahiri to head the London cell of Egyptian Islamic Jihad in May 1996
  • He is being held in the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan, with a trial expected to start November

ImWaitingForTheDay

View attachment 16547 In Houston, Texas Harwin Central Mall: The very first store that you come to when you walk from the lobby of the building into the shopping area had this sign posted on their door. The shop is run by Muslims.

Feel free to share this with others.

In case you are not able to read the sign below, it says,

"We will be closed on Friday, September 11, to commemorate
the martyrdom of Imam Ali."

Imam Ali flew one of the planes into the twin towers.

Nice, huh?
Try telling me we're not in a Religious war!
http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-announces-list-of-19-hijackers Looks like Iman Ali is not on the list..It's a republican disease.
Criticize. Kibitz. Learn nothing.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Store manager Imran Chunawala was stunned because the holiday had nothing to do with 9 /11. Then he realized what happened. This year a key Ramadan Holiday happened to fall on 9/11. "We did not explain enough in the sign because that is the exact same sign we put up every year on this particular day for this particular reason," said Chunawala. He apologized for the confusion and put up a new sign thoroughly explaining the martyr they were honoring died in 661 AD.
Can you read. Then read the sign he posted.

Last edited:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
We have a problem and right now I don't care who anyone of us wants to toss under a GD bus.

This threat is serious.
Isis will win and we allowed ourselves to become collectively divided and easy to conquer.

I read so much hate recklessly tossed at each other on a faceless forum.

Do we need another 911 to bring us together?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

moreluck

golden ticket member
ISIS_Boo_Freakin_Hoo.png

ImWaitingForTheDay

Political cartoons are not always funny.....they get the point across.....you apparently miss the point .....another 'whoosh' for you !
What I'm still not hearing is exactly what they'd do if they were in Obama's shoes. They want the guy to take responsibility for more dead U.S. soldiers.