Israel

moreluck

golden ticket member
I guess he didn't know it was open-mic night !!

November 7, 2011 @ 9:04 pm | [h=2]Hot Mic Catches Obama Ripping Netanuyahu With Sarkozy At G20 Conference: “You’re Fed Up With Him, But I Have To Deal With Him Every Day!”[/h]
Netanyahu-Obama.jpg

Nice job, Barack.
(Ynet) — French President Nicolas Sarkozy reportedly told US President Barack Obama that he could not “stand” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and that he thinks the Israeli premier “is a liar.”

According to a Monday report in the French website “Arret sur Images,” after facing reporters for a G20 press conference on Thursday, the two presidents retired to a private room, to further discuss the matters of the day.

The conversation apparently began with President Obama criticizing Sarkozy for not having warned him that France would be voting in favor of the Palestinian membership bid in UNESCO despite Washington’s strong objection to the move.

The conversation then drifted to Netanyahu, at which time Sarkozy declared: “I cannot stand him. He is a liar.” According to the report, Obama replied: “You’re fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!”

The remark was naturally meant to be said in confidence, but the two leaders’ microphones were accidently left on, making the would-be private comment embarrassingly public.

The communication faux pas went unnoticed for several minutes, during which the conversation between the two heads of state — which quickly reverted to other matters — was all but open to members the press, who were still in possession of headsets provided by the Elysée for the sake of simultaneous translation during the G20 press

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This happened during a conversation in which Obama was berating Sarkozy for backing the Palestinian's bid for membership in UNESCO.

klein

Für Meno :)
In other words, you don't know either.

If you don't know :
Palestine got voted a seat into UNESCO, against the will of the US and Israel.
So, the US has retalerated with giving UNESCO no more funding.

Now just wait when Israel bombs Iran soon (has Irans nuclear site set as a target).
Looks like the US might be pulled into another war. ???!!!

And maybe that's why Becky-Becky-stan (as Herman Cain calls it - must have a woman named Becky in his mind), wants the US to withdraw all it's troops out of there.
They don't want no part of it (US attacking Iran from "beckybeckystan")
Afterall the Russians supply Iran with it's nuclear materials.

Last edited:
This happened during a conversation in which Obama was berating Sarkozy for backing the Palestinian's bid for membership in UNESCO.
But the post wasn't about the UNESCO funding or France's support of Palestine's membership of UNESCO, it was about zer0bama's snarky remark about Netanyahu.

If you don't know :
Palestine got voted a seat into UNESCO, against the will of the US and Israel.
So, the US has retalerated with giving UNESCO no more funding.

Now just wait when Israel bombs Iran soon (has Irans nuclear site set as a target).
Looks like the US might be pulled into another war. ???!!!

And maybe that's why Becky-Becky-stan (as Herman Cain calls it - must have a woman named Becky in his mind), wants the US to withdraw all it's troops out of there.
They don't want no part of it (US attacking Iran from "beckybeckystan")
Afterall the Russians supply Iran with it's nuclear materials.

I did know that happened, still Moreluck's post was not about the US's de-funding of UNESCO.

The rest of you post is even further off topic.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
The conversation then drifted to Netanyahu, at which time Sarkozy declared: “I cannot stand him. He is a liar.” According to the report, Obama replied: “You’re fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!”

This should help the Messiah with the Jewish community and the Jewish vote...LMAO!!!!:happy-very:

klein

This should help the Messiah with the Jewish community and the Jewish vote...LMAO!!!!:happy-very:

And you are link trinkle and Moreluck and don't seem to get it, either.
In the end, The USA (obama) stuck up for Israel, but I guess the outcome is of non-importance in this thread.

And you are link trinkle and Moreluck and don't seem to get it, either.
In the end, The USA (obama) stuck up for Israel, but I guess the outcome is of non-importance in this thread.

What you don't seem to get is that IS NOT WHAT THE THREAD OR POST IS ABOUT!

If you really want to go there, 0bama showed that he is a two-faced pandering maroon. One face backs Israel by with holding the funds and the other talks smack about him when he thinks no one is listening. Satisfied?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hello, it was about an "open microphone' that numb nuts wasn't aware of !!!
Buck hasn't learned yet to keep his trap shut and hold the dumb-ass comments. That's what my post was about!!

klein

So, what do you want to do ? Let Obama send over $1 Trillion worth of military services ?
Fund another war with lowering taxes ?

klein

Yup Israel, sounds like a true Republican Country to me :

“In the last decade, the GDP per worker rose by 9 percent, while real wages did not rise at all. This means that all the growth was concentrated at the hands of a small elite, the 1 percent, and did not go to the 99 percent. Today Israel is at the top of the OECD in its measures of inequality, just below the USA. Such a rise in inequality is dangerous to the social fabric of the society, as shown in the recent wave of protests. But high inequality is also detrimental to the economy. It means that access to education becomes less common, and social mobility is reduced significantly.”