Israel

vantexan

dude this video just kept going and going omg

reagan was a corporate spokesman!!! he was terrible! nothing more. his policies pushed the country to the right. if you think reagan was good look how fast the union rate dropped! a sign of his views towards everyday workers was how he treated the ATC.
Reagan was directly responsible for the Soviet Union breaking up.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
all reagan did was sell the country a lie which they ate up. he presided over the complete corporatization of america.
IMG_5671.gif

rickyb

you gotta admire the students theyre dealing with satanic levels of tuition and still willing to risk it to protest the war.

ultimately you can just graduate somewhere else in the future.

Box Ox

you gotta admire the students theyre dealing with satanic levels of tuition and still willing to risk it to protest the war.

"In a dramatic entrance that left onlookers both baffled and concerned for their immediate safety, Congresswoman Ilhan Omar descended from the skies above the Columbia University campus via paraglider, ready to lead the charge in the latest round of protests.

"Sometimes, you've got to glide right into the heart of the action and take the first shot," said Omar, removing her parachute straps as she surveyed the gathering crowd. "I'm here as extra ammunition for these students in our fight against oppression."

Though many condemned Omar's entrance as showing support for Hamas committing mass murder and rape, the Congresswoman remained undeterred. "Change doesn't happen from the sidelines, my friends," shouted Omar to the crowd of protesters. "You've got to get out there and tell President Biden: do NOT bring our hostages home! As my good friend Khymani James standing here beside me said, 'Zionists do not deserve to live'. Intifada Revolution! Ceasefire now! From the river to the sea!"

rickyb

"In a dramatic entrance that left onlookers both baffled and concerned for their immediate safety, Congresswoman Ilhan Omar descended from the skies above the Columbia University campus via paraglider, ready to lead the charge in the latest round of protests.

"Sometimes, you've got to glide right into the heart of the action and take the first shot," said Omar, removing her parachute straps as she surveyed the gathering crowd. "I'm here as extra ammunition for these students in our fight against oppression."

Though many condemned Omar's entrance as showing support for Hamas committing mass murder and rape, the Congresswoman remained undeterred. "Change doesn't happen from the sidelines, my friends," shouted Omar to the crowd of protesters. "You've got to get out there and tell President Biden: do NOT bring our hostages home! As my good friend Khymani James standing here beside me said, 'Zionists do not deserve to live'. Intifada Revolution! Ceasefire now! From the river to the sea!"
im laughing but the problem is babylonbee is on the wrong side of history

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

ultimately you can just graduate somewhere else in the future.

You realize they're there voluntarily, right?

I chose not to finish my degree because I made a judgement call on whether or not the upfront costs would be worth it.

These kids are idiots at best.
Low level criminals at worst. Obeying law enforcement isn't a hard concept.

rickyb

You realize they're there voluntarily, right?

I chose not to finish my degree because I made a judgement call on whether or not the upfront costs would be worth it.

These kids are idiots at best.
Low level criminals at worst. Obeying law enforcement isn't a hard concept.
sometimes you gotta break the law

i have a railway diploma i think, year one nurse diploma, dropped out of ecg school, and a license for the bigger trucks but not tractor trailer and not buses.

cornel west and ken wilbur were talking against hte idea of good vs evil specifically this