#UPSruinslives

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Idk about barefoot and pregnant but having women work jobs that they’re not qualified to do for the sake of diversity isn’t working at all. Any woman I’ve ever worked with was treated better than the men for the simple fact she’s a woman. This is the case in spades at UPS. Nothing is expected of them and no one will say anything for fear of a lawsuit. Same with other minorities. It’s a joke is what it is

Is your other handle @sailfish ?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Is your other handle @sailfish ?
Let's not act like he's saying something so groundbreaking and astonishing that only one person could've possibly observed it.

Reminds me of the time I got snubbed for a construction job application, a girl in my tech class got called back literally within minutes of applying to the same one because they told her they "need women", gets hired, then they have the nerve to repost the job listing for another opening. So I reapplied. Keep in mind this was almost five years ago.

upload_2018-8-28_21-46-51-png.209687

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Let's not act like he's saying something so groundbreaking and astonishing that only one person could've possibly observed it.

Reminds me of the time I got snubbed for a construction job application, a girl in my tech class got called back literally within minutes of applying to the same one because they told her they "need women", gets hired, then they have the nerve to repost the job listing for another opening. So I reapplied. Keep in mind this was almost five years ago.

I seriously considered applying to some job and others as a black woman back when I was a NEET. I don’t even think I shared my ethnicity or gender in the application process for this. I found out about how they turn away people’s résumés if they don’t have keywords and thought about adding random :censored2: but with white font, lol.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I seriously considered applying to some job and others as a black woman back when I was a NEET. I don’t even think I shared my ethnicity or gender in the application process for this. I found out about how they turn away people’s résumés if they don’t have keywords and thought about adding random :censored2: but with white font, lol.
After that bit of nonsense I changed my resume and began signing any letters with the more ambiguous shortened version of my first name instead of my full first name. And I always answer "rather not say" to selections for race and gender. "These will not be used for blah blah blah" My ass. :censored2: off. I also never offer the time of day for any application that is listed as EEO/AA.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
After that bit of nonsense I changed my resume and began signing any letters with the more ambiguous shortened version of my first name instead of my full first name. And I always answer "rather not say" to selections for race and gender. "These will not be used for blah blah blah" My ass. :censored2: off. I also never offer the time of day for any application that is listed as EEO/AA.
I have a feeling they get tax write offs or something for checking those boxes. It’s retarded to even have it in the first place, imo. I understand the name thing totally. I usually go by a ton of names at work since most people can’t really pronounce it or read it correctly…or take the time to actually learn it:

TheDudeAbides92

Anyone with eyes to see can notice that there is an agenda against white straight Christian men. They want us poor they want us to be slaves, they definitely wanna take our guns away and we’re just not gonna take it anymore. It’s not a conspiracy theory it’s a conspiracy fact. Look at what’s happened in South Africa over the last 15-20 years that’s where we’re headed

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Idk about barefoot and pregnant but having women work jobs that they’re not qualified to do for the sake of diversity isn’t working at all. Any woman I’ve ever worked with was treated better than the men for the simple fact she’s a woman. This is the case in spades at UPS. Nothing is expected of them and no one will say anything for fear of a lawsuit. Same with other minorities. It’s a joke is what it is
So I’m a driver and you’re not because I don’t have a penis?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I seriously doubt it. My experience has been that they can get away with whatever simply because of their sex. but regardless women don’t belong in the workplace that’s not what their role is. That’s why this society has gone to absolute shyte
Maybe if all men stepped up and took responsibility for their families, women wouldn’t need to work. Before you say it, I’m aware that there are many men who DO the right thing by their family but there also many who don’t. Which are you?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You said it
I was being sarcastic. If you think that not having an appendage between MY legs mean I didn’t bust my ass, bleed and sweat brown for a decade as at PTer before I became a driver you are sorely mistaken. I’m very grateful for my job and my life…..including my beautiful wife, but make no mistake, little boy. Everything I have and own in this world, I earned by busting my hump, not sucking off my center manager.

You should really stop blaming women for your own shortcomings.