Italy elects furthest right government since WWII

newolddude

I mean there's some truth in what you said there but I'm of the firm belief that ultimately our problem is that we have forgotten God and we are spiritually depraved
Italy is one of the most Christian nations on earth with around 80% following the Catholic church. How much more do you want?

Thebrownblob

Italy is one of the most Christian nations on earth with around 80% following the Catholic church. How much more do you want?
I don’t consider Catholics fully Christian. Mostly because they use a vicar of Christ. God is not a respecter of man. And we do not need a vicar to go to him, we are all ambassadors if we claim to be followers.

Thebrownblob

I believe there are saved Catholics but yes I agree
Certainly I don’t get to decide who is saved and who is not. But the doctrine of Catholicism is perverted, and elevates human beings to spots they do not belong, and once you put people on a pedestal thats when all sorts of abuse happens.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Of course Republicans are excited by the move.

I assume she will be speaking at the next CPAC.
How awful, God, Country, family! How revolting!

What's next, some silly idea of that all humans are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness?

Thebrownblob

How awful, God, Country, family! How revolting!

What's next, some silly idea of that all humans are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness?
Leftists and neo liberals detest every single one of those items. They do not believe in equality, they believe in equity. They do not believe in the creator, they believe your life is not your own and others can decide for you, they do not believe in liberty, and the only happiness you can have is whatever the government tells you.

Super fun right? 😂

newolddude

I don’t consider Catholics fully Christian. Mostly because they use a vicar of Christ. God is not a respecter of man. And we do not need a vicar to go to him, we are all ambassadors if we claim to be followers.

I want my neighbors here at home to have the peace of Christ. You should know by now that Protestants and Catholics are separate

So it's not just a question of Christianity but it has to be your brand to be acceptable? Gotcha.

Thebrownblob

Says the guy who thinks Catholics are less than him.
Did I say that? I said Catholicism as a religion in a whole has perverted some of the original idea behind salvation. I would guess there’s a lot more Catholics with a better chance of going to heaven than me. But you just keep spinning the story like you always do lol. And it’s really not hard to see that it has been perverted because the Bible also says you will know them by their fruit. And there’s been a lot of bad stuff that has come out of Catholicism over the years. And they tried to hide it. We could break down every single one of the denominations and say the same thing but you were talking about Italy being mostly Catholic.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I blame Biden.

I also blame a messed up country with a messed up economy, a messed up government and a rapidly aging population. Fascism is often the response to extended economic and political distress.

This was one of the previous Italian PMs.
so you mean to say when you try something for a long time, and it doesn't work out, you try something different?

shocking

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
like seriously, look at how the lefties on wikipedia describe her: "far right wing because she opposed abortion and euthanasia"

being opposed to death makes you a right wing fascist now? wew lad lol

To be fair the people have the right to be worried. Didn’t end well last time for Italy.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

Catholicism is basically a more strict version of Christianity.