JCATS Question

SmithBarney

Your manager has to verify that you meet the conditions of transferring. Ask him/her to do that.

You shouldn't have to ask them, they get an email immediately after you place the bid... it might take a couple days for some of the managers to get around to it, no worries they will.

As a side note, if a computer you are using is near your managers office... go in and bid for a bunch of jobs all at once(even if your not going anywhere...) he/she might freak out and panic or celebrate because you are leaving... then withdraw your bids and have a good laugh... even better yet, get almost the whole station/workgroup to bid like they are leaving the station.. ;)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You shouldn't have to ask them, they get an email immediately after you place the bid... it might take a couple days for some of the managers to get around to it, no worries they will.

As a side note, if a computer you are using is near your managers office... go in and bid for a bunch of jobs all at once(even if your not going anywhere...) he/she might freak out and panic or celebrate because you are leaving... then withdraw your bids and have a good laugh... even better yet, get almost the whole station/workgroup to bid like they are leaving the station.. ;)
I know you shouldn't have to ask, but I don't trust them to do it on their own. I verify that THEY verify. I've had them forget until after it closed. Had to fight. Lol.

l22

I know you shouldn't have to ask, but I don't trust them to do it on their own. I verify that THEY verify. I've had them forget until after it closed. Had to fight. Lol.

Send an email asking. Anything there is written record of is far better than "he said she said" and there is no disputing what was said in an email.