JIM Casey created a cult with creative brainwashing etc

S

saintteamo

"UPS culture has been praised many times. It's also been queastioned, even criticized. But we dont appologize. Nor do we fool ourselves into thinking that our culyure is right for everyone." Jim kelly

JIn Kelly os one of Jim Caseys henchmen or cult leaders. If he usede the word cult rather than the longer culture he would have been more accurate but it wouldnt serve his purposes to protect the brainwashing and negative aspec6ts of ups. He Casey and others thatr Asey describes in his book ent=itled "A few good men" were masterm manipulators and exploiters of others that recognized that to outside scrutiny thier corporate cult was reprehensible and frightening to trhe aversage American. This brainwashing of mgmt through the rote memorizar=tion of company policy etc during mgmt training school has continued over the decades. It bis very effective. This is shown clearly buyy the vehiment hatred expressed for my posts vsuch as the deprogramming of jar Head Bob. The mgmt unwitting cult nm4rmbers react with hostility to the basic raw truth about the ups they are brainwashed c/conditioned to worship.With public awareness and deprogramming efforts we can undue what thgis negative aspect of ups contributtes to the less positive aspects of ups.

M

moreluck

Whatever you're on is affecting your typing and spelling.

J

jagman1966

Well saintteamo, I would say that any credibility you ever hoped to have was destroyed by the total lack of "attention to detail" regarding the spelling and grammar in you post.

T

tieguy

I don't think the dingbat even knows that Kelly has left the company.

U

upsdawg

Referring to the " lesser aspects of UPS" I would have to put Sainteamo at the top of that list from reading , or attempting to comprehend , the posts that bear that name.

U

upsdawg

Referring to the " lesser aspects of UPS" I would have to put Sainteamo at the top of that list from reading , or attempting to comprehend , the posts that bear that name.
I would make a recommendation that the Saint switch over to bottled water!

M

moreluck

upsdawg.....that was definitely worth saying twice. Thankyou!

S

sweatyguy

http://www.mcdonalds.com/

You could always try for employment elsewhere...although the preceeding link will open up a REAL cult like career where employee's are forced to worship clowns and eat beef and potatoes exclusively...just think of all the McDonald's discussion boards you could whine...I mean post on...

U

upsmule

Well saint...like all of us, you have every right to post stuff here, but, WHOA! I'm beginning to think you just want to see what kind of frustrating responses you will get to your posts, and read them each night and really get a big kick out of them! It is obviously very entertaining to say the least. And it leaves one wondering....IF these things you say are so....why would you want to tell the people on this board? IF these things are true...doing this isn't doing any good. Except maybe supplying all of us with endless entertainment. Ya think?

W

wkmac

Drooler,

My wife and I just rolled over Laughing Our ASSSSSSSeS off big time after reading your post. Thanks for the laugh and thank you Sainteamo for being so stupid which allows us to have some fun.

BTW: Did everyone get their notices to attend the chant meeting at the Corp. office this weekend?

I LOVE BROWN!
I LOVE BROWN!
I LOVE BROWN!
I LOVE BROWN!
I LOVE BROWN!
I LOVE BROWN!
I LOVE BROWN!
I LOVE BROWN!

T

therodog

SaintteamZero, this is how I see your post(s). Are you from another planet?

" lT Hç b p m tM. t'$ $ Q$td, v Rtz. bt W dT pp֣gZ. R W friend֣ RʣV$ t Thkg tht lۮ $ ghT FR vR." jM Kl

J K룣 ֧ friend jm $ Hhm ֮ lT lR$. friend H $ tH wd ۣT RtHR TH th g ۣtR H wd hv m Rt t T Wۣdt $ʮV HΧ pRp$ T ptT Th bRW$Hg d GTv ç6t$ friend p. H ç d tHʮ tHTR ç d$ hΧ K T=tld " fW g M" W mtm mplt d xTR$ friend Th뮧 thT Rgzd ThT T T$ $Rt ThR ֮T lT W H$b d fGhtg T Th vR$g mʮ. tH RwHg friend mGMT ThRgh tH t mm֮z=T friend Mp t dۮG mgMt tg $H֣ h$ T VR th dd$. T $ vR Fftv. tHΧ HW ǣR b TH VHMT htR pR$d FR M pT$ V$H ç Th pRGMmg friend jR hd . TH mGmT WTTg lT m4RMbR$ RT wTh h$Tlt t Th Rw tRTh T Th TH î RwHd /dT t wRH.wTH bl w맧 d dpRgRmmG ffRt w Wht tHGΧ gTV $pT friend p TbtTʧ t TH ʧ$ ֧tV T friend

(Message edited by therodog on August 29, 2002)

R

robonono

OK folks, I'm going to just repeat something said earlier about saintteamo.

JUST IGNORE HER/HIM!

Don't let the rantings, ravings, and innuendo of this person get to you. After all,
SAINTTEAMO is an anagram for AIN'T SO, TEAM.

W

wkmac

AH ROBO, you're no fun! Can't we have some fun with SaintLarryCurlyMoe? 3 day weekend coming up, the contract's done and things are looking up so let's just have some fun for the moment.

The contract's behind us so let's party!

R

robonono

wkmac, I AM having fun. In fact, I am celebrating big time! What a nice birthday present - a 6 year contract ratification.

I would really be happy if Cheryl added an IGNORE button to this web site - I enjoy lively discussion and want to hear opposing viewpoints. I do find it difficult, however, to follow the ST's ravings though.

W

wkmac

ALL TOGETHER NOW!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROBO,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes and may you have many more.

T

therodog

PLONK =Person Leaving Our Newgroup, Kill-filtered, thats what we use on Usenet. Would be good here, then you would never see SaintTeamZero again. But, the person is just a ball-buster, and easy to ignore, but fun to make fun of.