Just an opinion

govols019

You smell that?
Because other people pay for their health insurance through their employer means we should too? The race to the bottom is awesome!!

Ashell

TL,DR

But what about this last peak with a backlog of 5M packages. They were not prepared, and their only contingency was to blame the weather. You know what happens when people are late to work, and blame the weather? They call it an excuse, and most people would say you should be smart enough to allow extra time. You might even get written up. And no where in your Pittsburg is it going to say "late, but the weather was bad." You get my drift? Customers will only remember the bad service and not the weather.

My hub can't even plan for off peak volume. ...well they can, but they don't know how many people will call in, they don't know the volume, they just pick a start time then to send everything to world port at the last minute and hope they get it all. My hub can't hold employees because most people are trying to make a living and new hires cant do it.

So I agree should take your message of abandoning the fight and cram it.

JM_UPS2005

I don't know about you but I'm tired of working in this Texas heat with out any A/C it's over a 100 degrees in the Summer. This billion dollar company could afford it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

PT Car Washer

I don't know about you but I'm tired of working in this Texas heat with out any A/C it's over a 100 degrees in the Summer. This billion dollar company could afford it.

Sent using BrownCafe App
So why is texas heat any different from Nebraska heat? Yeah, it is 100 degrees in the summer and minus 20 in the winter. Sounds to me the biggest difference is the texan can't cut it, and the Nebraskan can.

L

Lizzzow

Good freck'n grief. How long did that take u to type up that "opinion"? That's an hour of your life you'll never get back again.

Ouch

Opinion or not the people are exercising their right to vote no. Should we support it? Yes after all we are their brothers and sisters are we not. Your opinion says you are not willing to support your union families who feel they can fight and get a better contract. Right or wrong I do believe in standing behind them if they are willing to take the fight to them. They believe in something and believe they can make a difference. I'm not one to judge them by a right or wrong conviction but at least they are standing for what they believe in.