Just because I deliver your junk, doesn't mean....

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I got an email once about people doing this and spraying the person with a drug and then robbing them.

No wonder why no one can actually take a picture of a Bigfoot.

I have the same face. People usually steer clear of me just because I look like this.....
2321504231_5583487776.jpg
People steer clear of you because of all the silver in your mouth. You look like Jaws (Moonraker and few others). :wink2::peaceful:

SKAGITDRIVER

Out here in California we get hit up with the Pre-Paid legal service. I have probably said at least 100 times so far that I have that service through the union, but it goes in one ear and out the other. My line has always been "I deliver it, you sell it!"

"I deliver it,you sell it" I will have to remember that one although "I am divorced and my exwife gets all my money you will need to ask her" does work pretty well

M

Mike23

Turn it around on them. Ask them if they ship with UPS, when they say no ask them 'why you should buy their crap if they won't buy your crap?' Yes, I do refer to my customers packages as crap since it's usually more work for them and I feel guilty delivering it. A crappy version of Santa Clause is what I refer to myself as and that's why I wear brown, not red.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I had one lady that lived in a crummy apartment and drove a 20 yr old POS car who promised me that she could "make me rich" selling Meleluca or Amway for her. I told her no thanks, I could make more money on comp by falling out of the truck and breaking my leg than I would ever make selling soap.

These people see you and figure you can just peddle their crap right out of the back of the truck all day for them.

Hedley_Lamarr

I had somebody try to sell me that MONAVIE acai stuff the other day. They wanted me not only to by it but to sell it to other people on route...

ups1990

Couple of guys in our center claim to make 50k per year selling this stuff.
I'll drink to that.

The other thing that gets to me is when you deliver to an insurance buss. The AllState on my route, the owner keeps asking me for my personal coverage info. I politely tell him, no thanks.

P

pickup

I had somebody try to sell me that MONAVIE acai stuff the other day. They wanted me not only to by it but to sell it to other people on route...

This multi level marketing crap is like vampirism. You become a vampire and your job is go bite others so that they can become vampires so that they can go out and make others become vampires.. etc, etc, etc.