Just got an interview and tour!

Howlz

What should I expect when I get there? I'm really nervous/excited. Are there any trick questions I may be asked? I'm really scared because I don't have any experience driving for a job, but being a UPS driver seems like a really exciting job. I'm pretty sure there are other people who are more qualified than me applying, but have you guys heard of someone like that getting hired?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
What should I expect when I get there? I'm really nervous/excited. Are there any trick questions I may be asked? I'm really scared because I don't have any experience driving for a job, but being a UPS driver seems like a really exciting job. I'm pretty sure there are other people who are more qualified than me applying, but have you guys heard of someone like that getting hired?
Can you drive stick

ian1006

Good luck, let me know how it goes! I went in on Tuesday for mine. My hr guy just talked to me for like 30 minutes, ran through some interview type stuff at the end then we did paperwork then he sent me for dot physical evaluation.

What’s your process been like?

I am off the street and applied for permanent delivery driver. Job offer was extended in first interview, dot physical the next day, everything came back good and they are rushing me into training on Monday. They have been trying to get me into my driving test (23 or 26 foot box truck manual trans) but so far no truck or person is available yet. Hoping they call today.

Howlz

Good luck, let me know how it goes! I went in on Tuesday for mine. My hr guy just talked to me for like 30 minutes, ran through some interview type stuff at the end then we did paperwork then he sent me for dot physical evaluation.

What’s your process been like?

I am off the street and applied for permanent delivery driver. Job offer was extended in first interview, dot physical the next day, everything came back good and they are rushing me into training on Monday. They have been trying to get me into my driving test (23 or 26 foot box truck manual trans) but so far no truck or person is available yet. Hoping they call today.
Wow, that sounds amazing! I really hope it's the same for me.

My process so far is just filling out the stuff online, and that's about it.