just got hired woot woot

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm on twilight too and I get like 18-19 hours a week. At that rate you'll get like 185$ minus tax and minus union initiation fee of 25$ for 10 weeks...so take like 40$ of your paycheck
Ahh I remember the days of busting your :censored2: for $150 paychecks...minus union dues..lol

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Ahh I remember the days of busting your :censored2: for $150 paychecks...minus union dues..lol
Common to joke with newbies about their first checks. Barely make enough to buy a happy meal.
I never did mind the small checks in the early days. I kept reminding myself of the big payoff, when my insurance benefits kicked in. Having those makes the job worth while.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Common to joke with newbies about their first checks. Barely make enough to buy a happy meal.
I never did mind the small checks in the early days. I kept reminding myself of the big payoff, when my insurance benefits kicked in. Having those makes the job worth while.
Nope,neither did I...it was what it was. Back in the days where we only had to wait 6 months for benefits...lol. Or 90 days...I don't really remember..lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
i had a facility tour and interview this past tuesday and just got a call earlier this morning to start working monday twilight position for Package Handler. How much do you guys get paid weekly? he told us the raised just went up a dollar and some. Plus do we get paid weekly or every other week?
You poor thing.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
justno said:
Should have gotten some schooling done. I could care less how long you have worked there. Don't think you're tough because you work stacking boxes.

Must have missed the class where they taught English composition and grammar.

Somebody has to take those remedial writing courses, I guess. I know he must not have been in college for very long, my composition professor would have dropped him if he wrote like that.

MassWineGuy

Good going! The twilight shift is the best there is, in my opinion. You can still eat, sleep and live like a normal human being.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Good going! The twilight shift is the best there is, in my opinion. You can still eat, sleep and live like a normal human being.
And on average... get 40% less hours than preload (in my local)....and less pay per hour too. Best there is, for sure! lol

Last edited: