Just made seniority driving!

FilingBluesFL

Hard to tell if this is another troll post or not...

Seems like there's too much punctuation for it to be one of the usual troll posts.......

Hmmmmm.......

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The only way to do this job now is straight by the book. Their watching everything like a hawk. Protect yourself. If your having a problems or have something your not sure about send a message or call your driving supe. Always cover your butt no matter what.

undies

Hard to tell if this is another troll post or not...

Seems like there's too much punctuation for it to be one of the usual troll posts.......

Hmmmmm.......

I felt the same way. This list seemed way too perfect, from a management standpoint. Exactly how they would want ALL new drivers to think and act. Then again, I'm super paranoid.

iruhnman630

Now that you are officially a full-fledged sucke.....errr, service provider, your numbers no longer matter. Time to do things right.

No more free work!

Don't sort your load until either your scheduled start time or your sup says to punch in early, no more sorting on break, and no more homework.

eta: give it a few years and you will be telling the next suc....err, newbie the same thing. Took me about 4 to really figure it out.

Back first

a couple of things :
A)NEVER EVER hide a misload. Even if you know your supe will ream you a new one for a missed piece that is FAR better than being terminated.

B)Stay out of drive ways,dont cut across yards,and ALWAYS expect a child to come running into the street at any second. Drive the posted speed limit. If you are speeding because you are in a hurry and have an accident you can(and usually will be ) terminated,and if Telematics proves you were over the speed limit it's very hard to get your job back at Panel.

C)Don't play the Numbers Game. I ahve never seen anyone terminated for being Over Allowed but I've certainly seen a few fired for doing stupid **** to make the 'Numbers'
why wouldn't you cut across lawns much more efficient . I do it everyday with no issues. In CT telematics is only to be used for safety not disiplining of drivers. Never heard of a driver getting fired from telematics, maybe it is different in other parts of the country.