Just wow!

Glorifiedpackmule

I don't make it a habit of making neighbors sign for stuff that isn't addressed to them. I think it's inappropriate to burden people with other people's crap unless they're standing outside and offer to sign for it.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Yup.
Once in awhile, only if I know they are good neighbors, ie. businesses.
But, I believe in someone wearing out their welcome and won't do any ISR after a couple of times. If it's gonna be a regular occurrence, I refer them to getting a box at the UPS store. (I'm not kidding)

SmithBarney

I hardly indirect anything, unless I see a direct neighbor out cutting grass or something.
Businesses I'll Indirect almost always(lunch hour closes...)

packageguy

some of my customers tell me, if there not home please bring it to house next door there always home and they always take it. many times i go staight to there house knowing there not home. but if there is a supervisor with me i go to the house first then to a nieghbors house.... lol

LTFedExer

Who's got time to try a indirect. Unless a neighbor walks over or calls out to me it's tag and off we go.
No time for an indirect, but how do you know the next day you won't get slammed and wish you had indirected it?

I used to have a route that had a laundrymat in the middle of the block. If they knew the person (usually did), they would take it. But, I would never take advantage of a kind neighbor doing a good deed.

jerman11

This is typical with Rural routes and I'm really glad someone finally complained about it. In our terminal, the management keeps harping about too many 07's and how we should indirect signature to nearby neighbors. Its either that or we have to setup an appointment with the recipient which is total BS.