Justify goes for Triple Crown

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Super excited for the race. Being in Louisville, people go crazy for the horses here. I don't own horses. I am not good at playing the races. Hard to explain but there is just something about horse racing in this town and it goes MUCH deeper than the Derby. You owe it to yourself to come here and experience Derby Week.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Super excited for the race. Being in Louisville, people go crazy for the horses here. I don't own horses. I am not good at playing the races. Hard to explain but there is just something about horse racing in this town and it goes MUCH deeper than the Derby. You owe it to yourself to come here and experience Derby Week.
What time?

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I agree Anything can happen. I've always wanted to go to a big horse race, maybe next year I'll go to one.
Come on out to the Derby. Two weeks before the Derby starts the Kentucky Derby Festival. Something going on every day until the big race. I love Louisville, especially Derby time!

upschuck

Sounds like he outsmarted Pletcher. Tit for tat.
Repole said he questioned Javier Castellano on Sunday morning about his failure to follow instructions with Noble Indy. The 24-1 long shot was expected to confront Justify early with the hope of softening him for Vino Rosso’s late kick. Todd Pletcher, a three-time Belmont winner, trains Noble Indy and Vino Rosso.