Kamala Harris is the new AI czar.......

trickpony1

If I recall, she was put in charge of the border/immigrant crisis.
As far as I know, she has never been to the border.

Will she had the growing, insidious AI threat with the same prowess as the border crisis? LOL
....or will she take orders from her handlers and, ultimately, destroy society and civilization?

We are doomed.
Possibly not in my lifetime but think of the innocent children.

Thebrownblob

Kommie Harris in charge? She's the reverse midas! Everything she touches turns to :censored2:!
1683301178505.jpeg

trickpony1

Will she had the growing, insidious AI threat with the same prowess as the border crisis? LOL
....or will she take orders from her handlers and, ultimately, destroy society and civilization?

We are doomed.
....handle.....

Edit helping.

Thebrownblob

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Karmala wasted two votes in the Senate on this one.
Has to resign after only 16 months on the job.

Rollins was sworn in as Massachusetts’ top federal law enforcement officer in January 2022 after serving as the district attorney for Boston and surrounding communities.

Rollins was praised by progressives for her approach to law enforcement before she was elevated to the high-profile U.S. attorney job amid stiff Republican opposition. Vice President Kamala Harris twice had to cast a tie-breaking vote for her nomination to move forward.

We are doomed.
We should send her across the border

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Karmala wasted two votes in the Senate on this one.
Has to resign after only 16 months on the job.

Rollins was sworn in as Massachusetts’ top federal law enforcement officer in January 2022 after serving as the district attorney for Boston and surrounding communities.

Rollins was praised by progressives for her approach to law enforcement before she was elevated to the high-profile U.S. attorney job amid stiff Republican opposition. Vice President Kamala Harris twice had to cast a tie-breaking vote for her nomination to move forward.
Another lunatic