Kamala Harris Wins VP Sweepstakes ... Will She Deliver?

newfie

1597637343113.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

So Kamala Harris, who was born two years before Kwanzaa was created, who was born to an Indian Mother and a Jamaican father, has many happy memories of her family celebrating Kwanzaa. Yeaaah, I’m not buying that. It sounds like a flat out lie. What do you guys think?

Box Ox

So Kamala Harris, who was born two years before Kwanzaa was created, who was born to an Indian Mother and a Jamaican father, has many happy memories of her family celebrating Kwanzaa. Yeaaah, I’m not buying that. It sounds like a flat out lie. What do you guys think?

Kamala will say anything just to try and be more popular than Tulsi Gabbard in California. It's pathetic but I totally get it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

“We look forward to welcoming your Senator on January 3, 2023, to the ceremonial reenactment for incoming and newly re-elected Senators in the Old Senate Chamber,” Martinez wrote. “As you are aware, White House COVID-19 protocols require that anyone over two-years of age who will interact with the Vice President take a medically-administered antigen test within 24 hours prior to interaction, and receive a negative result. This policy applies regardless of vaccination status.”