Kamala Harris Wins VP Sweepstakes ... Will She Deliver?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has named Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate.
She is the first black woman to serve in the role.

Ms Harris, 55, was the former California attorney-general and has been urging police reform amid anti-racism protests.
Biden described her as "a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country's finest public servants".

He noted how she had worked closely with his late son, Beau, when she was California's attorney general.
"I watched as they took on the big banks, lifted up working people, and protected women and kids from abuse," he tweeted.
"I was proud then, and I'm proud now to have her as my partner in this campaign."

The California senator, daughter of an Indian-born mother and Jamaican-born father, explains the meaning of her Indian name.
"Kamala means 'lotus flower', which is a symbol of significance in Indian culture.
A lotus grows underwater, its flowers rising above the surface while the roots are planted firmly in the river bottom."

Early in life, young Kamala and her sister Maya grew up in a house filled with music by black American artists. Her mother would sing along to Aretha Franklin's early gospel, and her jazz-loving father, who taught economics at Stanford University, would play Thelonious Monk and John Coltrane on the turntable.

Ms Harris repeatedly clashed with Mr Biden during the primary election debates, most notably criticizing
his praise for the "civil" working relationship he had with former senators who favored racial segregation.

1597179164636.png

Last edited:

Box Ox

OMG. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Headed over to r/politics now to watch them bitch about (or maybe now explain away) her having prosecuted black men! LOL

trickpony1

How is Joe gonna explain his relationship with Ms. Harris to his wife?
Will Ms. Biden appear in public with Joe kinda like Mike Pence's wife?

rickyb

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has named Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate.
She is the first black woman to serve in the role.

Ms Harris, 55, was the former California attorney-general and has been urging police reform amid anti-racism protests.
Biden described her as "a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country's finest public servants".

He noted how she had worked closely with his late son, Beau, when she was California's attorney general.
"I watched as they took on the big banks, lifted up working people, and protected women and kids from abuse," he tweeted.
"I was proud then, and I'm proud now to have her as my partner in this campaign."

The California senator, daughter of an Indian-born mother and Jamaican-born father, explains the meaning of her Indian name.
"Kamala means 'lotus flower', which is a symbol of significance in Indian culture.
A lotus grows underwater, its flowers rising above the surface while the roots are planted firmly in the river bottom."

Early in life, young Kamala and her sister Maya grew up in a house filled with music by black American artists. Her mother would sing along to Aretha Franklin's early gospel, and her jazz-loving father, who taught economics at Stanford University, would play Thelonious Monk and John Coltrane on the turntable.

Ms Harris repeatedly clashed with Mr Biden during the primary election debates, most notably criticizing
his praise for the "civil" working relationship he had with former senators who favored racial segregation.

View attachment 305535
fitting 2 crooks

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The very fact Biden felt compelled to choose a black woman tells me they dont think the black vote is a sure thing.