KAVANAUG HEARING DAY 2. DING, DING!!

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
After a long day of speeches and vocal protests from the audience Tuesday, members of the Senate Judiciary Committee get down to business Wednesday, with a marathon round of questions for Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Have your Popcorn ready...:sissyfight::fightings::panicsmiley::wootsmiley::helpsmili

drama-queen.jpg

newfie

Fox is reporting some of the same ones that were booted on day one, they also report seeing money exchanging hands with these folks who later start the screaming.

paid craig listers ?

Dulce Bombón

Fox is reporting some of the same ones that were booted on day one, they also report seeing money exchanging hands with these folks who later start the screaming.

paid craig listers ?

All this scrutinized for a lifetime job. For me, I dont think is all worth it.

Dulce Bombón

Fake news.
Audience on the hearing screaming and police charging them with disruptively conduct, like they know the guy. Messing up their own police record for life for a person that give two cents about them. How silly can people be sometimes.:w00t: Stupidity at their splendor.

BrownArmy

Audience on the hearing screaming and police charging them with disruptively conduct, like they know the guy. Messing up their own police record for life for a person that give two cents about them. How silly can people be sometimes.:w00t: Stupidity at their splendor.

They’re dumb, no doubt, but paid?

That’s the fake part, like when Soros bussed in illegals to vote in NH in the Trump/Clinton race.

Fakey fakey fake fake.

BrownArmy

Loved it when Kamala asked him if he could name any laws that applied to a man’s body, dude’s face looked like his wife was ignoring their ‘safe’ word.

newfie

Loved it when Kamala asked him if he could name any laws that applied to a man’s body, dude’s face looked like his wife was ignoring their ‘safe’ word.

Kamala Harris is disgracing the process. You should strive for hero's with a brain

SameRightsForAll

His reply should have been, "the law also applies to the baby's body". If you don't think the laws applies to a certain infant then take the case to court. They might decide that even if the woman was raped that the baby itself has a right to live and if nobody wants the baby then the baby could become a ward of the state at no cost to the mother at all, and protected as a human being.

It will be fine

His reply should have been, "the law also applies to the baby's body". If you don't think the laws applies to a certain infant then take the case to court. They might decide that even if the woman was raped that the baby itself has a right to live and if nobody wants the baby then the baby could become a ward of the state at no cost to the mother at all, and protected as a human being.
Oh great another abortion debate!

- nobody