KAVANAUG HEARING DAY 2. DING, DING!!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Dulce Bombón, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Dulce Bombón

Dulce Bombón I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!

After a long day of speeches and vocal protests from the audience Tuesday, members of the Senate Judiciary Committee get down to business Wednesday, with a marathon round of questions for Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Have your Popcorn ready...:sissyfight::fightings::panicsmiley::wootsmiley::helpsmili

drama-queen.jpg

2. Dulce Bombón

Barely starting 4 people already..... :kickedoutsmile:

3. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

Fox is reporting some of the same ones that were booted on day one, they also report seeing money exchanging hands with these folks who later start the screaming.

paid craig listers ?

4. Dulce Bombón

All this scrutinized for a lifetime job. For me, I dont think is all worth it.

5. Dulce Bombón

Democrats on Kavanaugh.
    depositphotos_179243168-stock-video-the-man-in-the-office.jpg

6. BrownArmy

BrownArmy Well-Known Member

Fake news.

7. Dulce Bombón

Audience on the hearing screaming and police charging them with disruptively conduct, like they know the guy. Messing up their own police record for life for a person that give two cents about them. How silly can people be sometimes.:w00t: Stupidity at their splendor.

8. BrownArmy

They’re dumb, no doubt, but paid?

That’s the fake part, like when Soros bussed in illegals to vote in NH in the Trump/Clinton race.

Fakey fakey fake fake.

9. BrownArmy

Loved it when Kamala asked him if he could name any laws that applied to a man’s body, dude’s face looked like his wife was ignoring their ‘safe’ word.

10. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

11. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

Fake response

12. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

Kamala Harris is disgracing the process. You should strive for hero's with a brain

13. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

She reads off a 5 minute question and the only response should be what are you asking?

14. SameRightsForAll

SameRightsForAll Active Member

His reply should have been, "the law also applies to the baby's body". If you don't think the laws applies to a certain infant then take the case to court. They might decide that even if the woman was raped that the baby itself has a right to live and if nobody wants the baby then the baby could become a ward of the state at no cost to the mother at all, and protected as a human being.

15. It will be fine

It will be fine Well-Known Member

Oh great another abortion debate!

- nobody

16. watdaflock?

watdaflock? Well-Known Member

Change the channel. Faux news is ridiculous.

17. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

ralph calls him a corporation masquerading as a person:

Ralph Nader‏Verified account @RalphNader 4h4 hours ago

Oops. Somehow the Senators forgot to ask Judge Kavanaugh about the corporate crime wave, corporate personhood, corporate immunities or, even about foreign actions by the outlawry presidency over recent decades -R

18. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald Sep 6

I was vehemently opposed to the Kavanaugh nomination, but today I saw him take a lozenge from his pocket and pass it to someone who was coughing and now I realized that I may have misjudged him and that he is, in fact, a noble and kind person despite our differences.

19. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

I listen to a lot of MSM and compare how the different networks spin the same story. you should try sometime it amazing .

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  20. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

WE CAN TELL